Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
19,521 Posts
I don’t shoot pistols much anymore these days. Kinda boring.
Guess I’ve come full circle and the only thing that really ‘thrills’ me is shooting Garands.
I go to the indoor pistol range sometimes and shoot 1-200rnds right handed, two handed and then left handed. I write with my left and have been carrying for 30yrs on my right. So a pistol feels exactly the same in either. Can’t draw so I ‘plink’ at different distances. Get a new gun and go shoot it a bit, wipe it down and put it away.
That’s about it.

· Registered
19,521 Posts
I don’t shoot a lot of pistol anymore as punching paper is boring to me. I like to go and help my friend practice and I reload mags for her. My last range practice was with the Tavor at different distances .

I mainly shoot clays almost every weekend. Its like golf but woth a shotgun. 😆. That to me is fun and challenging as your target is moving at different speeds, angles, arcs, heights, etc….way more fun them just punching holes in a paper target “x” distance away.

YMMV
The new public range here has sporting clays and trap positions. I’d like to rent a gun and give it a whirl. I did sporting clays once in Tn many years ago. They had ‘birds’ flying low thru trees or at different angles like you say. Think I hit like 2 outta 50. But it was really fun🤣

1 - 2 of 2 Posts