Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,895 Posts
When @BeerHunter posed this question - "What is your normal range routine?" - at the post-range lunch (very important!), @Caleb answered without hesitation... disturbingly little hesitation.... "Make fun of Racer's shooting!"
And yet when I make a useful suggestion, you block me. Go figure.

· Registered
1,895 Posts
My range is right outside my door, so I don't have normal range trips. Every day I can do whatever I'm up for the day. Some days, I only fire one or two rounds to verify zero and proficiency before going out into the world. Sometimes, I'm down there for a solid hour just working on dry fire stuff. Lately, I have been doing 30-50 onesies out of the holster for speed and accuracy, at seven and twenty-five yards. It all depends on the day. I will say, however that I spend very little time and ammo practicing skills I'm already proficient at.

· Registered
1,895 Posts
This morning's range trip occurred in the basement. About a half-hour's dry fire in this 1/3 sized MSP target. The logo in the upper left is the equivalent of the black on a B-8 at eight yards. The four squares to the right are the zero targets, ten yards on the full-sized target. The head box is equivalent to a 3x5 card at seven feet. The torso boxes constitute the A-zone at seven feet. B and C zones are also on the torso. The squares at the across the lower part of the target are for dot torture work:

Font Rectangle Circle Parallel Diagram

1 - 3 of 3 Posts