Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17,643 Posts
Ok first up a geeeinyoowine Yemeni Jambiya I got in Sanaa a long time ago traveling with my dad. Complete with belt that has cartridge loops and yep a cell phone holder! 😂 That’s what caught my eye when I saw it. A blend of centuries old tradition and modern technology. It’s real, but really kinda cheesy. Could you stick a soft target with it? Absolutely it’s sharp and pointy. But any real use would break it. Thin cheesy local made Yemeni steel. But cool for what it is.
Helmet Wood Headgear Art Natural material

Brown Wood Handgun holster Artifact Personal protective equipment

Food Sleeve Wood Knife Ingredient

·
Registered
17,643 Posts
Semi rare limited edition Benchmade Hk auto assist. Carried it a short while but retired it.

Tableware Grey Everyday carry Knife Hunting knife

·
Registered
17,643 Posts
As far as my most ‘valuable’ knife goes it’s this one. My older brother gave it to me as a birthday present a few months before he passed away. Knife itself was $20. But the value in it being the last thing he ever gave me makes it irreplaceable.
Utility knife Everyday carry Rectangle Hunting knife Knife

·
Registered
17,643 Posts
Lastly for now top to bottom Benchmade Contego Axis lock, Benchmade Ares Axis lock and newest Microtech Ultratech Bronze.
I carried the Ares for a long time. Used it well. Then wanted a larger EDC and got the Contego. Top edge of blade toward end has a ‘knuckle’ to it that adds just enough weight to make it flip perfectly and naturally. The Microtech is smaller and just a knife. You can see from the two Benchmades they got used for a lot of different stuff. The Microtech has already passed the bottle opener test though. So that’s good. 😎
White Knife Tool Everyday carry Blade

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Another unusual Spyderco for tonight: The Szabo folder. It's BIG.

Hand Finger Thumb Gesture Nail

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I've got this one coming, it's current production not an original which I couldn't afford but I just had to have one.

Tool Sword Blade Dagger Metal

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Spartan Harsey “Plague Doctor”. Money Edge exclusive.

Engraved Titanium handles and Damascus blade.

Sorry for the crappy pics…. I need to retake some good shots of this knife. It’s stunning in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Wow! Some nice ones there! I love me some Damascus, too! Tell me more about those kitchen knives?
Those are made by SIXILANG, and are Japanese “Damascus” blades. I don’t remember what the core steel is.
The quality seems very good, and they hold an edge well.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts