Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me...or is there a real lack of places that carry anything good for a XD45. I cannot find a leather holster. Everyone just tells me to use the plastic holster that comes with the pistol. Am I the only one that has this problem?

·
Registered
974 Posts
When I was looking for a holster for my .40 there seemed to be plenty of options. I went with a leather and kydex MTAC.

It works nicely but I'm still trying to figure the most comfortable position. None have been really bad so far.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a crossbreed supertuck deluxe IWB holster that I am looking to trade,sell. It has never been used and was ordered for my XD45.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I haver a strong preference for plastic.
Last time I checked, Blade-Tec didn't have an injection-moulded holster for the XD45, so I got a Fobus SP-11 paddle holster.
Cheap, fast and very comfortable.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
+1 on High Noon and Milt Sparks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just bought a brand new XD and IMO the holster that it comes with is terrible. I bought a Galco Sto n' GO IWB that I absolutely love. It's all leather and very comfortable.Easy to get on and off too.

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
I use John O'Rourkes OWB pancake holsters. He makes em for the XD, I have one for mine as well.

Here's the link

http://www.gun-holsters.com/h_pages/pancake_auto.html

They're handmade, and priced right with a lifetime guarantee. Tell him Brownie sent ya.

Brownie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts