Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased in either February or March I carried it while I was working Uber eats for protection. I purchased it brand new for $550 plus tax along with 2 boxes of ammo. Yes it’s been loaded and racked but never fired. Since my car blew up I won’t be working anymore for a while so I figured ide sell the gun, holster and both boxes of ammo (hollow point)
Asking $525 obo for everything

must be picked up in Daytona Beach. Must have valid Florida DL or ID card and you must swear to me and sign a written document stating that you are mentally and physically fit to own a firearm in the state of Florida. Please no kids under 21. (I had quite a few kids trying to purchase my last firearm at only 18). Please be over 21.
Cash only no trades please
Message me and if you’re serious we can talk on the phone. Check my past sales. Nothing but positive happy customers. I would like to keep it that way.
Thank you for reading my ad have a safe and healthy day.
bill

pics will be up later today

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
If you posted a picture with like a newspaper for a current date it would probably sell fast there are alot of scammers nowadays, good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You’re absolutely right. I apologize about that. I will post up pictures in the morning after I run to 7-11 and pick up a Ny post newspaper. I do everything on the up and up. I’m selling because I need cash to put down on a new family car. Or I would keep it. I apologize for putting the pictures off.

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
Good price for a good carry pistol, GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts