Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only 100 rounds fired through her and she functions perfectly, no jams, failure to feed, failure to eject and no headspace issue. This has a black milled receiver. and a Magpul FDE Zhukof stock (which can both fold and collapse and a matching hand guard. I took off the FH and installed a an excellent brake It comes with that brake and also a sling that I installed. The rifle minus brake and sling lists for $1084.99 (now you would have to pay tax on that amount in FL)and the brake was around $45 or so and the sling around $30. This AK only has 100 rounds through it. I don't need it because I have 2 other AK's in Fl. This has a milled receiver and the trigger on it is the best stock AK trigger I have ever pulled. It is a smooth as an ALG Defense AK trigger. Also, the action on this is very smooth. The fit and finish on this rifle is excellent and probably the best AK Century makes. This takes 7. 62 x 39 steel ammo, which is dirt cheap go to Century's website you can see a picture of this model. It is in pristine condition and I can ship it in the original box to the FFL of your choice or if close to Boca you can pick up. I can attest to the fact that this is a quality build and it will provide years of service. PM me if you are interested. I am asking $775 shipped to your FFL at my cost Last month I purchased a Midwest Industries Side Scope rail mount (Gen 2) that is really the best mount out there. The MSRP on it is $150 plus shipping. If you want to run this mount, I would be willing to sell it for $100 but it is not included in my asking price of $775 The red dot, a Sig Sauer, which is new, is not included; it costs $120 plus shipping, if you want it, add $100 One other thing, recoil management on this rifle is excellent, due in part to the fact that the receiver is milled as oppose to stamped sheet metal and that makes a big difference. Has iron sights, but can also take a scope or red dot with Midwest adapter or similar one. It comes with one Magpul 30 round magazines and one 15 round magazine so you can practice fast reloads Will post pictures shortly. Valid Fl State DL or ID Required. Pruchaser will be required to sign a Bill of Sale. Must be 21 or older.
Cash or Postal Service Money Order

Pm me if you have any questions and if interested. If you leave your cell number I will call to discuss whatever you want to know.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On consignment now with PJ's Ammo, purchase two ways, with or without scope and rail, new pricing options both ways

·
Super Moderator
26,609 Posts
Closing this thread since this is sold, but you too can close your own threads! :grin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts