1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10/14 Applied for CCW at the Miami Regional Office
10/16 CCW Issued
10/19 Envelope Postmarked
10/21 In the mail when I came home tonight!!!

:dancingbanana:dancingbanana:dancingbanana

Pete

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Congrats !!!
Great day in your life.
When your S.O. gets hers, it is even better :thumsup

That little card will gradually change your life.

What are you carrying ?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Wow, congratulations.

·
Registered
548 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
785 Posts
When your S.O. gets hers, it is even better

oh, to be so lucky... mine thinks the gun is totally unnecessary, doesn't understand why I won't put off getting a good holster ASAP, etc.

she's like, "why can't it wait, I could get you a holster for Christmas", and I'm like, "yeah, and we could get mugged on Thanksgiving..."

Now that I have the license I feel obligated to have the gun with me all the time and feel a real sense of urgency in being as prepared as I can as fast as I can, and that there isn't a whole lot more important than doing so

could be worse - she doesn't demand that there be none in the house, she just doesn't much care for it and thinks nothing will ever happen

told her of an incident we had at church tonight and that didn't even seem to phase her much... unfortunately unless something bad happens and she gets real scared, she isn't going to get it... hopefully she never has to learn the hard way

no matter what they say, pretty much everybody agrees with us if the poo really hits the fan - like that anti-gun politician who had a license to carry and shot someone in SD recently

·
Registered
340 Posts
90 days on the dot for me... it suked

I hear ya w/the wife..mine uses to live in this bubble that because we live in a very nice area nothing will happen.. Yeah thats great but we do have to travel out of here and I for one work in the ghetto, at night.. then one day not long ago.. A girl was raped, bitten, stabbed and eventually killed very gruesome and slow.. it happened in an office that was two doors down from my wifes.. well guess what all of sudden she is packing her .45 1911 Colt cocked and locked ...I forced her to get her CWL last year as well as the 1911..they stayed home in the safe..until now

·
Registered
337 Posts
Grats..

Just applied at Punta Gorda Regional office today for mine, the wife's and step son's. Then we hit about 4-5 gun shops on the way home, window shopping. ;)

All in one day. No one is going to want to mess with this family. :)

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Congratulations!
The world, it's now a safer place.
Franklin

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Mine took 60 days to arrive. On the 59th day, I decided to call to inquire about the wait, only to find that there would be an hour wait to speak with a person. I hung up and decided to call the next day when the license arrived.:D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Congratulations!
I'm 4 days since applying at the Jax Dept. of Ag. office. I hope I have your good fortune.:clap

·
Registered
484 Posts
Congratulations!
I'm 4 days since applying at the Jax Dept. of Ag. office. I hope I have your good fortune.:clap
I DID have your good fortune ! :thumsup

My license arrived today. EXACTLY 7 days from applying.
:drinks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts