Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
From what I can tell, Walmart's declaration to end ammo sales was BS virtue-signaling. They're still selling it. Lots of it.

My local walmart's ammo cabinet is "chock-full" of ammo of all types.

A week ago:

I observed the same at our local WM last week.

·
Registered
887 Posts
From what I can tell, Walmart's declaration to end ammo sales was BS virtue-signaling. They're still selling it. Lots of it.

My local walmart's ammo cabinet is "chock-full" of ammo of all types.

A week ago:

I observed the same at our local WM last week.
Yup, I admit to going to Walmart last weekend when needed a few things for Cub Scout camping. I went there to see if they finally were out of ammo because I noticed TargetSports had the Champion (Walmart) label of Federal listed on their website. But there it was, all calibers were available still.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
They were just saying that to pander to the libtards ..... doesn’t take much to sway their little brains .... obvious by the stellar group of phucktards they have running for their village idiot!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Same at my Wally...more ammo on the shelves than I’ve ever seen before and picked up some of the Federal 9mm for $7.50 a box and left!

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well, the WBB Service Grade 380 flat-nose (SG380W) works just as well as the old WWB from Walmart. Looks like I found my new ammo!

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Good to read, thanks for the heads up.

Did you by chance try them in a different pistol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Need a few more color combinations
What can I say, I like colored pistols. Or is is pistols of color? All pistols matter!

Good to read, thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I must've sold my P3AT. Still have the P32, but no other Keltie. So, now I need one. Florida Gun Exchange and Smyrna Shooter's Supply both have a used one for cheap, so I'll get one later this week. I'm missing that one in my 380 progression collection. Might need the 42 back, too. Sold it for the 43, but kinda want both. :grin

.380 fetish? :rofl
You can pretty much get these things in anywhere with some creativity. I like to be armed in legal but prohibited places. Stop talking about Seecamps. There's a used one of those, too, but I only have so much Christmas money in the budget. :laughing

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Need a few more color combinations
I thought there was still a P3AT in the collection! The wife had it in her office safe.

I'll test the ammo in the Keltie on the next range trip. :thumsup

-on Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts