Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team,

I just found this and wanted to share, 500 round case of Winchester Ranger T 147 grain 9mm in availability with free shippping for $279.00. I just ordered a case as I havn’t seen this available for a few years and just wanted to pass this along to our members for as long as this lasts.

Good Luck! :sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
26,033 Posts
Great SD ammo! (y)

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed. And it has been my go to SD ammo for 9mm for years. Just very hard to find available at any price. If I had more disposable funds I’d have bought a few more cases. (y)

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^ thanks but that is not even close to being the same ammo as what I posted. The T series 147 grain hollow point is highly sought after by a lot of folks and usually very hard to find available.

·
Super Moderator
26,033 Posts
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, JosieR.Contreras!

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, since you've now made you first post to FCC, without a proper introduction, please take the time to post you're own Introduction to FCC letting forum members get to know you a little, particularly with regard to your knowledge and experience relative to our inherent right to keep and bear arms. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering questions! Also, if you're a veteran, take a look at our Military Service Thread where you'll find many of us there, too!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :cool:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JosieR.Contreras my apologies to you. I didn’t see that was your first post so let me say welcome to the forum now and as BeerHunter stated, please go to the new member section and introduce yourself to the group.

With that being said, as you are new you may not be aware of this. The reason for me creating the thread was to notify the group of some very hard to find ammo that a lot of us like to carry for SD rounds as it is a great performer. It has been a while sine I’ve seen any availavle and therefore wanted to pass the info on to the others here that also like to have some while supplies last as they sell out very fast.

I have no experience with the ammo you posted, I’m sure it is a fine round as Winchester puts out some reliable stuff, but it is totally different from the stuff I posted and what a lot of members want. Hopefully that doesn’t leave be sounding too much like a putz for my initial reply to you.

Hope you stick around and join in. Very knowledgable group here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts