Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Super Moderator
Not without a carry license.
And I believe depending on the location, that waiting period is either 3 or 5 days. For example, I believe Palm Beach is 5 days without a FCWFL. 馃が

Super Moderator
She does not have a carry license and wants to buy a handgun with the 4473 in her name. May also want to purchase online. Is this something she can do legally and what is involved. I have never purchased a firearm online so I have no idea how this works. Any help is appreciated.
If you're really near Jacksonville, go see Scott W. at "On Target Sports" in Orange Park, or better yet, send him a PM at rvrctyrngr. He is very familiar with FCC as a Moderator here (not very active for a while) but he's very knowledgeable and great at working with people on choosing the right firearm for them. He's a USN Vet, too.

Super Moderator
I have met Scott. I thought someone had said he was no longer at OTS. Guess I heard wrong. That is a good plan as that is exactly what I wanted her to do. She can handle different handguns and pick the one that is best for her. Thank you for mentioning this.
Not sure but could be true that he isn't at OTS anymore. I haven't talked to him in a little while. :unsure:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts