1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
front.jpg
Palm Beach FL NRA Instructor Workshop:clap
When Saturday & Sunday, Sep 26, 2010
Where :dunno Windsor Gardens Hotel 11360 US Hwy 1, Palm Beach Gardens FL 33408 (map)

Description
As an Instructor, you can experience the personal satisfaction of teaching others the basics -- the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will lead to a lifetime of safe, enjoyable and successful involvement in firearm and shooting activities. Instructors provide an invaluable service in their communities by training hundreds of thousands of individuals annually. As firearm and shooting activities expand, and more Americans choose to exercise their right to carry a firearm, so too grows the need for these courses (and the Instructors to teach them). The workshop hours will be 9AM-6PM on Saturday and Sunday we include books, firearm, ammunition, range fee, and target in this class. Deposits of 200.00 must be made no later than 10 days of the class. Please call 727-773-5060 to make the deposit or you can make it by clicking the register now link on the Instructor Course page. There must be a minimum amount of candidates met to secure these dates. :pileon
www.equip2conceal.com :grin

·
Registered
659 Posts
My wife and I took the concealed carry class in Ocala last year in preparation of applying for the CWFL. I'd be interested if you hold a class closer to Gainesville.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This isn't to far of a drive from Gainesville!

Pinellas Park FL NRA Certified Instructor Workshop
When Saturday, Oct 2, 2010 & Sunday Oct 3rd
Where Country Inn Suites 8050 hwy 19N Pinellas Park, Fl 33781 (map)

Description
As an Instructor, you can experience the personal satisfaction of teaching others the basics -- the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will lead to a lifetime of safe, enjoyable and successful involvement in firearm and shooting activities. Instructors provide an invaluable service in their communities by training hundreds of thousands of individuals annually. As firearm and shooting activities expand, and more Americans choose to exercise their right to carry a firearm, so too grows the need for these courses (and the Instructors to teach them). The workshop hours will be 9AM-6PM on Saturday and Sunday we include books, firearm, ammunition, range fee, and target in this class. Deposits of 200.00 must be made no later than 10 days of the class. Please call 727-773-5060 to make the deposit or you can make it by clicking the register now link on the Instructor Course page. There must be a minimum amount of candidates met to secure these dates

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I am missing what the cost is. See the deposit, but the total is...how much?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cost is Broke up into Two Parts, Your BASIC INSTRUCTOR TRAINING ($300) and Your Discipline "PISTOL" training ($175)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since 1871, a major objective of the National Rifle Association has been to provide education and training in the safe and proper use of firearms. Knowing how to shoot is an important requirement for NRA instructors, but you will also need to know how to teach others to shoot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts