Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this on another Forum..,

http://www.canadalandshow.com/torstar-owned-verticalscope-runs-dozens-of-gun-forums/

From SigTalk:

So, members here are saying they won’t do business with a company that is Anti-Firearm or anti-NRA?
Are we making an exception for this forum, and all the others listed in the bottom of the article?

The forum is a treasure trove of free information anyone can get access to, and it’s interesting to see that the boards are being used by researchers
to measure the gun culture.
Or as they put it, “like being a fly on the wall.”
That’s like letting Russia manage the IT/COMMS network in the white house eh?

Buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mackie244 / Bud

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
Most internet forums are viewable by anyone, only requiring accounts to post. Ive known that for as long as I've been on the internet. What is mildly concerning is the articles slant towards shaming owners of forums focused on subject matters they don't agree with and the uniquely American 1st Amendment. Scroom!

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
It's no secret that a big bunch of forums were bought by a Canadian company a few years ago.
Just because they are Canadian does not mean they are "anti-gun".
I am more worried about the possible presence here of members who are really Russian bots.:dunno

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
It's no secret that a big bunch of forums were bought by a Canadian company a few years ago.
I am more worried about the possible presence here of members who are really Russian bots.:dunno
<~~~~~Not a Russian Bot and still voted Trump.

·
Registered
15,026 Posts
I'll do it again,too

·
Registered
15,233 Posts
Hmm, my grandparents and their generation came from Russia and the surrounding neighborhood. Does that count?

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Я не компьютерный бот!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Translation:

I am not a computer bot!

SAYS who?

But I say:

Я прискорбный и определенно не оскорбительные

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Translation:

I am not a computer bot!

SAYS who?

But I say:

Я прискорбный и определенно не оскорбительные
Почему вы вешаете лапшу на уши? Я почти уверен, что вы действительно прискорбны и, вероятно, оскорбительны.

Я пошлю тебя в Сибирь, чтобы сосчитать деревья!

Кроме того, ваш дед был як-пастухом на Камчатке. :grin

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Hmm, my grandparents and their generation came from Russia and the surrounding neighborhood. Does that count?
So did my grandparents.
Until I meet you in person you MAY BE a bot.
And ditto vice versa!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,233 Posts
Почему вы вешаете лапшу на уши? Я почти уверен, что вы действительно прискорбны и, вероятно, оскорбительны.

Я пошлю тебя в Сибирь, чтобы сосчитать деревья!

Кроме того, ваш дед был як-пастухом на Камчатке. :grin
в Сибири или камчатке нет деревьев с лапшой

·
Registered
15,026 Posts
rats ass

1 - 20 of 20 Posts