Florida Concealed Carry banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
OMG! The SASH is hilarious. They look utterly ridiculous, dangerous, & should be illegal. They scream 'Taser Me'! I'm a nut job...
:rofl

·
Registered
9 Posts
I usually carry either a Colt Lwt Commander or an XDm 3.8 compact. I usually don't have an issue with concealing either of them. I do have to buy a size larger pants and baggy shirts.

Shaun

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
You'll like the fns, I carry a glock 17 or the fns under a T shirt OWB all the time. No one notices with the right belt and holster.
[A100_1505.jpgTTACH=CONFIG]15837[/ATTACH] 100_1505.jpg

Ditto Rob.

The shot of the outside mounted Glock 19, in a cut down Glock holster! It weighs nothing, and pulls in tight to the body, use a Wilderness Frequent Flier belt 1.5", have worn the same one for 9 years, looks like the day I got it.

Oh, and it is cheap!

Does not beep, no metal.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
OK, so as of right now I feel that I am going to go with the M&P compact. I have been looking at the .40 for something different, but I am considering the 9c also. I know I can change the barrels from the .40 to 9mm but if I'm going to do that shouldn't I just get the 9mm?
I've had a 9c before and feel this may be the better choice as I shoot it well but also I'm not invested in .40 at all...

·
Super Moderator
6,189 Posts
OK, so as of right now I feel that I am going to go with the M&P compact. I have been looking at the .40 for something different, but I am considering the 9c also. I know I can change the barrels from the .40 to 9mm but if I'm going to do that shouldn't I just get the 9mm?
I've had a 9c before and feel this may be the better choice as I shoot it well but also I'm not invested in .40 at all...
If it were me, I would get the 40 and the swap out barrel. I have the M&P9 FS and sometimes I wished I had gotten the 40 and the 9mm barrel.

·
Super Moderator
6,189 Posts
Plus right now I can find 40 as cheap or cheaper than 9mm. I recently bought a case of each from two different places and the 40 was about $10 cheaper.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
OK so on my lunch hour I went to shoot straight who I knew was having a sale and grabbed an M&P9c. I don't have a Florida CWL yet so I have to wait until Saturday which I feel is dumb as all hell but whatever, I'll just have to go commit crime with my current arsenal...

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
OK so on my lunch hour I went to shoot straight who I knew was having a sale and grabbed an M&P9c. I don't have a Florida CWL yet so I have to wait until Saturday which I feel is dumb as all hell but whatever, I'll just have to go commit crime with my current arsenal...
The law is what it is. Once you have your current status upgraded i.e. FCCL obtained, it is real easy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I carry a full-sized CZ75B-SA, but in GA I carry it comfortably in an OWB Serpa. :grin

I guess if I couldn't legally OC, I'd conceal a smaller, lighter gun with less capacity...to keep the legislators, who benevolently grant us our rights, happy. :puke

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I carry a full-sized CZ75B-SA, but in GA I carry it comfortably in an OWB Serpa. :grin

I guess if I couldn't legally OC, I'd conceal a smaller, lighter gun with less capacity...to keep the legislators, who benevolently grant us our rights, happy. :puke
Well said sir...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Do you class a Dan Wesson CBOB in .45? If so I do.
Used to carry my Valor but it was too big.

:popcorn

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yup, all my guns are full size. I have 1911's that are full size. I have a Colt Mustang that's its full size. I have a full size Glock G19. Heck I even have an NAA .22short that's full size. I haven't shrunk a single one. They're all just as big as the day they were manufactured... OOPs I take that back I have a 12ga shotgun with a barrel that started life as a 22" and now is an 18 1/4"...:rofl

Sorry I couldn't help myself...

FWIW the biggest gun I've carried concealed is a ParaOrdinance P-14-45, but only on occasion. I've also carried a 3" S&W M66 concealed from time to time, but my EDC these days is a Glock G19 Gen 2...

Allan

·
Registered
89 Posts
I carry a S&W SD40VE (currently IWB in a cheap blackhawk universal type holser while, I had originally (few years back 12 years?) picked up a Ruger P97DC with the intention of carrying it but after much back and forth discussion with holser manufacturer's at the time it wasn't going to work with how I had to dress - not to mention heavy as : censored, I had never seen an IWB holster or a smart carry style holster back then and being young and dumb (late 20's at the time) gave up. It's still in the family, too good of a gun to sell as far as reliability was concerned, never one FTF or FTE with quality ammo and would chew up anything you threw at it from light target loads up to the baddest +P's I could find.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I carry a p226 or the wifes p229, I do find it harder to carry the p229 because the grip rubs alot.
Heck I sometimes I carry a Beretta 380.
The question of Full or pocket, It depends on what you're willing to deal with and what you're comfortably shooting.

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
Yup, all my guns are full size. I have 1911's that are full size. I have a Colt Mustang that's its full size. I have a full size Glock G19. Heck I even have an NAA .22short that's full size. I haven't shrunk a single one. They're all just as big as the day they were manufactured... OOPs I take that back I have a 12ga shotgun with a barrel that started life as a 22" and now is an 18 1/4"...:rofl
Yes, Allan. That response was definely needed. :grin

61 - 80 of 97 Posts