Florida Concealed Carry banner
281 - 300 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
55,261 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
1300.00 a case. WOW!!!!!! I'm sitting on 8 cases of Port nato surplus I paid 160.00 a case for in 03.
It's nuts out there. But you know this, haha.

What's interesting is people are buying at almost any price. I see people ***** about the cost and then whatever they are bitching about goes out of stock a few minutes later.

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Still making good returns on OLN.
Up 38% since New Years.
I made $$$$$ when BHO came in and if i had your brain I would be making the same $$$$$ now.
All i had to do was buy 12-13 months ago (stocks,guns,ammo).

·
Super Moderator
29,890 Posts
Would-a, could-a, should-a! 🤣

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
I was wondering. Are you the same Captain Fish who used to be on DC, keep packin' on the bimah?
Used to be are the operative words.

Reactions: mike1956

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
While surfing the internet looking for good deals on .22 standard velocity ammo I found something rather strange. I came across 3 web sites that was jam packed with ammo at very good prices. Upon further inspection I saw the prices were in Canadian dollars and the companies were in Canada!. Have never seen these companies before when I have searched ammo sites. Strange how they can have such a inventory of ammo. Some of the ammo such as 9mm and 40 cal showed over 400 boxes available to sell. Any one else encounter this? THe best company appeared to be Bullseye North...and of course they do not ship to the USA.

·
Super Moderator
29,890 Posts
Nope, never heard of them and since they don't ship to the USA, that's the end of investing anymore thought about them. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Nope, never heard of them and since they don't ship to the USA, that's the end of investing anymore thought about them. :unsure:
Well, I was not looking to promote a web site that is a moot point to our being able to use it.,....the main issue was that Canada with strict gun laws and less than stellar politicians seem to have less of a problem in finding ammo and selling it than here in the USA.

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Well, I was not looking to promote a web site that is a moot point to our being able to use it.,....the main issue was that Canada with strict gun laws and less than stellar politicians seem to have less of a problem in finding ammo and selling it than here in the USA.
Less consumption and also Canada is under strict lockdowns because of the rona. Most of that inventory is probably old stock. But if it goes bang, who cares? What sucks is they can't send it south easily and try to make some money.

There has to be a trick to it. I mean, the Serbians, Filipinos, Russians, and Mexicans (Belom, Armscor, Tula, Aguila) seem to have no problem sending ammo our way - why not the hosers?

281 - 300 of 301 Posts