Florida Concealed Carry banner

221 - 240 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of the best places I've found so far for availability and price is sgammo.com. You have to buy in quantity in order for the shipping to be spread over more rounds. You can almost always find 9mm for $.25/round or less shipped if you buy a case or half case. Sportsmans guide or palmetto state armory can occasionally beat their price so I check all 3.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sportsman Guide also has free shipping often especially now around the holidays,
that equals an even better deal

·
Registered
592 Posts
Considering that not that long ago you could buy a Federal 420 round steel ammo can with the XM855 on 10 round stripper clips for $175 or 150 rounds (loose in cardboard box) for 49.95. I am glad I have a fair supply on hand.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Decided to add to the ammo stores this morning and was doing some casual browsing of the suppliers I have used in the past. SGammo, Targetsports, AlamoAmmo, and a couple of others were out of stock on .22LR, .380, and 9mm FMJ and JHP.

Did some more searching and found outdoorlimited dot com. The inventory showing on their web site is always in stock. Back orders don't show on their web site. Prices seemed fair and shipping was reasonable. One nice feature was that I added another order a few minutes after placing the first, and they combined the shipping charges automatically and saved me just under $15.

Might be a new alternate source if your usual supplier is out of stock. I usually order from sgammo, but this is my new backup.

Regards,

Owl

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
That just so happens to be my G17/19 carry ammo. Actually not too a bad price, all things considered. Cost me an extra $24 to top off. Thank you.

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
In the past week, I have "sold" 1,100 rounds of 9mm range ammo to friends and colleagues at work; two being first-time gun buyers.
Maybe now I can shake that whole "prepper" vibe / reputation....? :)
Opportunist! ;) :p

Did ya make a profit?

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
If you're looking for decent 5.56mm that is kind of a jack-of-all-trades round, check out this offering from Hornady. It's in stock.

221 - 240 of 260 Posts