Florida Concealed Carry banner

201 - 220 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Walmart in Daytona Beach had 250 rounds of Tula 9mm. Guy in front of me bought 150, I bought the remaining 100.

They still have plenty of .45; multiple brands.

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ive used it before in 9mm and it worked fine. I just wasn't sure if I was missing something. TY

·
Registered
711 Posts
Guys,this is a long thread and to be honest I didn't go all the way through it to see if Ammuition Depot had been mentioned. I still have some Ranger on hand but now use the 147gr.HST in all my 9mm's almost exclusively for defensive carry.
I have a decent supply but felt I needed to add to it,and as my usual vendor for this ammo has been out of stock since December I decided to give Ammunition Depot a shot.
They are $2.81 higher per box(50 rd) that Streicher's,where I usually purchase,but let's face it,premium defense ammo is not going to go down in price.It's leveled out again in price,but still a little higher than before.
I ordered a case at 8:41 am this Wednesday morniing.I followed the tracking ticket and was happy to see the speed that it was moving. AD is located in or near Fort Lauderdale.
I looked again this morning and it had arrived in Chattanooga TN at 7:21 am. I commented to my wife that it would be here tomorrow(Saturday). At 10:20 am we had just returned from dropping the dogs off at the Vet and I was starting a fresh pot of coffee when the Fed Ex guy walked up and dropped the ammo on the porch.
For you Florida guys a next day delivery would be quite possible. They also have bulk FMJ amd some good proven 556 and 223 loads including some bonded soft points for business.

Just thought I'd mention this company as another good source and they don't seem to have a problem keeping the premium stuff in stock.The back up plan is this. Keep your vehicle gassed up or get your plane ticket in advance,because when the poop hits the oscillator we're all meeting at Brownie's.:dancingbanana:2thumsup!!!
Jeez,B,I couldn't even fit 40,000 rounds into our little bungalo.:bowdown

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Just picked up 500 CCI Velocitor Ammunition from Midway USA. They are still expecting cans of 1600 later on . Best to get on there mailing list.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
www.ammunitiondepot.com is based in Palm Beach County has a great selection of "hard to find" SD Ammo at very reasonable prices! They sell in bulk too.

Just received 100 rds of Hornady Critical Duty in .45 ACP +P (220 gr) at $75.94 plus tax & ground shipping, $90.93 delivered.
They seem to have most all of the top brands in stock & reasonably priced. Shotgun & rifle ammo too.
And their a Florida based company...

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
www.ammunitiondepot.com is based in Palm Beach County has a great selection of "hard to find" SD Ammo at very reasonable prices! They sell in bulk too.

Just received 100 rds of Hornady Critical Duty in .45 ACP +P (220 gr) at $75.94 plus tax & ground shipping, $90.93 delivered.
They seem to have most all of the top brands in stock & reasonably priced. Shotgun & rifle ammo too.
And their a Florida based company...
^^^ This

I just recently placed my first order with them - and they are very competitively priced and are in FL. As stated above, they are in PBC, so you can either have ammo shipped or pick it up at their PBC location. Even with Sales & Use Tax, since it is in FL, my order with shipping was still less than anywhere else I could find.

They also have more than just ammo - accessories, mags, etc. Their prices are great and they have quick turn around.

·
Registered
113 Posts
TODAY- Dick's Sporting Goods in-store purchase. Winchester value pack 9 mm 100 rounds for 30 bucks. Buy one pack, get second 25% off, so 200 rounds for $52.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Outdoor Forums

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Plenty of 9mm at Wal-Mart in Casselberry, Orlando, off of 436.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Gander Mountain in JAX is fully loaded with all kinds of ammo.
5.56 can be found there for .39¢ per round.
They even have the elusive Suppressor ammo.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Gander usually never fails me for being stocked with something I can use at the range. The nearest GM to me is about an hour north, but it's worth it to stock up. They'll usually have something decent for FMJ (all major pistol calibers) like Blazer Brass, Federal, Speer Lawman, Winchester, and other US brands. I avoid Magtech/CBC since it's excessively dirty, though Gander usually has (literally) tons of that. They never have a shortage of 5.56/XM855 (Lake City) or Federal XM193 (for the range) either. And often they'll have plenty of quality hollow point ammunition as well. Gold Dots abound in all major pistol calibers and you can sometimes find OTM, hollow point & JSP rifle loads at Gander.

201 - 220 of 260 Posts