Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother wants to get a Florida out of State CWL. I contacted Tallahassee via phone and requested one be mailed to him. As of this posting, it has not arrived.

I decided that if you want something done right .. do it yourself.

Does anyone know where I can get a CWL packet in the Tampa area. I acquired where I shoot at, Shooting Sports on North Dale Mabry, they advised they did not have any.

I got mine at the Tampa Gun Show, but the next show is not till Mid-August and I was hoping to get one to him before that.

Thank you. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I got two packets on hand. I believe they are the same for in state and out of state. Send me your address and I can send you one, you can forward.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Go here http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/license/forms.html

And select “Concealed Weapon or Firearm Application”

I ordered a form last week for a friend and I got it in about 3 days.
If your brother is going to be in FL within the next 2 months its best for him to get the Electric finger prints done in FL as it speeds the application time from 2 plus months to 2 plus weeks.

Rado

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody for the reply. I tried at the range that I shoot at on North Dale Mabry, and was advised they did not have any.

Then I contacted a friend of mine who works for Shoot Straight on MLK in Tampa on Wednesday. Bruce advised he would have one for me on Thursday. I went there today, and as promised one was waiting for me.

I addressed it, took it to a post office, and it is now on its way to my brother in Ohio.

Thanks again for all the advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts