Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best-gun-lubricant.jpg

Does it matter what gun lube one uses? It definitely does - lubricant and cleaner are what help a firearm stay in good working order, vastly important for a CCW gun or other working firearm.

A person should be regularly cleaning their gun and lubricating it, especially if they carry on a daily basis..

Continue reading at:
http://gunbelts.com/blog/best-gun-lube/

·
Registered
8,779 Posts
CLP and Bacon grease. I love the smell of pork in the morning

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I use Rem-oil and synthetic gun grease on the rails it works well on rust prevention and lubrication .

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
I've been using Hoppe's #9 for cleaning and Rem Oil for lubing for almost 50 years with no failures related to the Hoppe's or the Rem Oil. I see no need to change now.

By the way, love the Bacon Grease idea, Zuke! Pork fat rules.

·
Registered
15,208 Posts
Wilson Combat Ultima Lube Universal. Thicker than oil, thinner than grease. Stays put. On rotating parts, Hoppe's oil. If it slides grease it, if it rotates oil it

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I just use the old synthetic oil outta my car... makes a nice purdy blue flame when fired.

Nah i use rem oil..

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
I use the tears of liberals. ;)

Sorry... couldn't resist (and surprised nobody else said it first).

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts

:rofl :thumsup ...but then them's crocodile tears, though! :doh

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Remoil and high pressure high heat water proof grease, Remoil internally and outside allowing it to air dry to leave a semi-dry coating with grease on the rails.

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
I use Gunzilla every month. Non toxic. I carry at all times so I have to remove the lint and dead skin cells that collect on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use CLP and have for more years then I can count. No issues. On the slide rails and I use Dillon Blue Magic or Lucas Gun grease. Both are great stuff one I get for free and like it and would use it even if I had to buy it....

·
Registered
13,731 Posts
For rails and friction parts Tetra Grease. For other metal finishes CLP or Breakfree.

·
Registered
16,870 Posts
I've been using Hoppe's #9 for cleaning and Rem Oil for lubing for almost 50 years with no failures related to the Hoppe's or the Rem Oil. I see no need to change now.

By the way, love the Bacon Grease idea, Zuke! Pork fat rules.
Me too. Fan of the KISS theory.

...from phone

·
Registered
6,432 Posts

Hey Doc,you're making me cry!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts