• Revolver

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • None at this time.

Votes: 5 2.7%
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Glock19. 15 +1 and always ready to fire. Goes best with a M-TAC holster.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well...being a compact 1911 guy...capacity is n ot as big an issue...but caliber size and the ability to easily carry and load the gun is upmost.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well I'm gonna say revolver because its easy for me and my wife to use since we are new to this. Maybe eventually I'll get a semi auto but for now it's point, shoot and keep finger off trigger is the safety.

·
Super Moderator
3,105 Posts
I have found with shorts and tee shirts being the most common casual wear down here, my S&W442 .38 snub nose in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster works well for me.

If I feel I need "a bit more" depending on where i am going, I go with my Glock 19 in a Blackhawk OWB.

·
Registered
24 Posts
1 003 (2)1.jpg s&w MP .40 cal. (winter carry)

gg 001 (2)1.jpg s&w Mod. 36 (summer carry)

·
Registered
22 Posts
A J-frame in a pocket holster is the most convenient for me.

Too much bulging around the belt line already, without adding a holster.

I particularly like the option of standing casually about with my hands in my pocket.

No one knows that my fingers are lightly wrapped around that J-frame's grip.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My preference is a semi auto. But most often I carry my 30+ year old .38 spec. j frame in a safari pocket holster.
o yea I forgot already replied to this thread. Its hell getting old.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Kahr CW9

My primary carry is a Kahr CW9, I learned how to shoot on a semi, so It's what I'm comfortable with. The more I fondle wheel guns, the more I like them, but there's too many guns on my shopping list as it is, I don't see myself owning one anytime soon.

My range/glovebox gun is the Springfield XD 9 service model.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My CCW guns.

Just like to add some content to the forums by showing off my small but growing family of guns.

I got my first handgun March of this year. It was a Kahr CW9, great little gun, it just fits so well in my smaller hands. It's usually my primary carry, but I'm currently in the market for a summer time pocket gun. My second was a Springfield XD in 9mm 4'' model. It was an impulse purchase, and I sometimes regret buying it since I have no need for it at the moment. I've been thinking about trading her in for an EMP or maybe a Champion 1911.

Also pictured is a Surefire Backup, 1 cell, LED.. 10lumens/60Lumens

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's a Desantis Cozy Parther, the black OWB is a Desantis from the Kahr website. http://www.kahrshop.com/index2.asp?cate=acc&model=gripext

I usually wear the IWB at 3:00, it's not 100% comfortable, but it gets the job done, for a fair price. The leather itself is really hard and thick so it does bulge slightly more than I'd like it to. It's really hot and nasty outside right now, which is why I'm looking for a smaller pocket gun.

·
Administrator
806 Posts
This is my CCW Glock 19, 115g JHP w/ modified Galco holster for 12 noon carry. Works best with shorts and tee when it's really hot out.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts