Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Florida law looks at being surrounded. The link is to a blog by a FL attorney that specializes in firearms situations

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,631 Posts
Good article and thanks for sharing! (y)

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
Good article. Thanks for posting it. I keep thinking that one of those freight train air horns would probably make them move - if for no other reason than because the sound would be physically painful at that proximity. Or, if you had a huge amplifier and good external speakers, a machine gun sound effect might panic the herd into stampeding (away).

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
It puts me in mind of the old musician’s joke when working out a new song; “where do you want to take it from? I don’t know; lets start in the middle and work both ways.”

It reminds me of the skill we learned at my first class with Brownie, where we shot two different targets with two pistols (one in each hand) simultaneously.

·
Super Moderator
26,631 Posts
^^^^
That event in Brownie's class was always a lot of fun!

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Just saw Sacario? Seeing him use that machine gun technique was a reminder o all the fun we had in Brownies classes......

·
Registered
54,333 Posts
Just saw Sacario? Seeing him use that machine gun technique was a reminder o all the fun we had in Brownies classes......
I've watched that one a few times myself. Fun to see some skill I've been imparting to others actually used in a movie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts