Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys make of this?....

Shooter at Westgate shopping

There‘s a video circulating of the shooter filming himself preparing to and firing.Exclaiming “ I’m going to be the 2020 shooter!” Including a clip he took of a woman taking cover by a car apparently begging for her life.
I won’t post a link as it gets taken down as soon as posted. But, it’s viral on social media. This cat is a complete tool!

iIt appears he used one of those scary “black“ guns. Prepare for media and liberal spin propaganda narrative on that tid bit.

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
What do you guys make of this?....

Shooter at Westgate shopping

There‘s a video circulating of the shooter filming himself preparing to and firing.Exclaiming “ I’m going to be the 2020 shooter!” Including a clip he took of a woman taking cover by a car apparently begging for her life.
I won’t post a link as it gets taken down as soon as posted. But, it’s viral on social media. This cat is a complete tool!

iIt appears he used one of those scary “black“ guns. Prepare for media and liberal spin propaganda narrative on that tid bit.
Here's the video you speak of, on Soloyaker's Reddit. Glendale, Arizona : Soloyaker

Why can it not be posted? On YT or something, sure (see more below), but here, where this is what we discuss? Folks need to see this. A seemingly normal dude that's actually whacked out beyond belief.

Soloyaker had it on YouTube for 15 minutes, took it down after reconsideration, and now his channel has been demonetized. (Hopefully only temporarily.) The 1A does not apply to privately-owned YouTube. Their playground, their rules. I'd like to think that's different in this arena, regardless of privatization.

If I'm wrong, I'll take the punishment for civil disobedience. \000/

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx HSD. When it came to my attention yesterday, it was being shared on Twitter, virally I might add. But, for some odd reason, every time I found it on a more shareable site (for those not on a specific social media platform) and went back to recheck and verify the link before posting, it was gone.

Admittedly, I presumed it was taken dow in some manner, but it could have been technical. Or, simply user error on my part.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts