·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey that’s the price you pay to defend against a werewolf. :eek:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Seriously? I mean, is there really anybody who is willing to spend that kind of money, just to get silver bullets!!??!!

·
Super Moderator
30,402 Posts
That's a Nope from me!

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Seriously? I mean, is there really anybody who is willing to spend that kind of money, just to get silver bullets!!??!!
Yes! Emphatically.

I recall a article on NPR way back when eBay first became a thing.
As more of a gag then a real test, they posted an offering for five broken red pencils.
Somebody bought them.

I'm not saying that people would buy silver bullets for the express purpose of killing an actual werewolf.
Some would, sure.
But people buy a lot of thing they don't really need, and have no purpose. Title theft insurance, for example.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Yes! Emphatically.

I recall a article on NPR way back when eBay first became a thing.
As more of a gag then a real test, they posted an offering for five broken red pencils.
Somebody bought them.

I'm not saying that people would buy silver bullets for the express purpose of killing an actual werewolf.
Some would, sure.
But people buy a lot of thing they don't really need, and have no purpose. Title theft insurance, for example.
It's a novelty item. People buy all sorts of novelty items. I bet PLENTY of people will buy this. It's a conversation piece.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Here's the thing....
I would like to get my hands on the customer list and sell them some shotgun shells full of garlic.

It is quite reasonable to conclude that people who buy silver bullets to kill werewolves will also find they have a vampire problem.
Your first customer: Abby something... Oh, yes... Abby Normal.

• Haha
Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Super Moderator
30,402 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,260 Posts
A friend of mine gave me some 357 mag ammo that was called Silver Tip. It’s a hollow point but I don’t know if it’s actually silver.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A friend of mine gave me some 357 mag ammo that was called Silver Tip. It’s a hollow point but I don’t know if it’s actually silver.
Andy, I have some of those 357 mag too. Not use of the real metallurgy. I have kept it now for over twenty years now in my 357 mag werewolf only gun. Just in case. ;)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Wow, $150 per round! $900 to load up a six shooter.

What's really sad is that they have one paragraph describing the ammo and nine paragraphs explaining the liberal laws that restrict the sale and shipping of ammo.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Wow, $150 per round! $900 to load up a six shooter.

What's really sad is that they have one paragraph describing the ammo and nine paragraphs explaining the liberal laws that restrict the sale and shipping of ammo.
How many of those paragraphs referenced the "Werewolf Endangered Species Act"?
I wouldn't put it past some people these days....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts