Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifey and I took some time off and went and visited one of our favorite states to visit - Kentucky. We did some distillery tours - ones we've done before, but particularly liked (Maker's Mark is one of the best), but the main reason for the trip was to attend the Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot that's held twice a year - once in April and once in October.

Yes, this is the shoot that ABC news apparently mistook footage of as being a bombing in Syria. That said, the night shoot at Knob Creek is wicked awesome. Heavy machineguns firing tracers, GE miniguns, explosions, etc. 'Merica.

In addition to the shoot, there are machine gun rentals, a pretty massive gun show, Huey helicopter rides, etc.

I've been before but Wifey has never been and she wanted to experience it. If you've never done the Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot, you should probably add it to your bucket list. Great to be around so many hard core pro-gun folks, plenty of Trump supporters evident, etc. Some good deals on ammo, lots of obscure parts and mounts and pintles and such in the hundreds and hundreds of exhibitor tables. What's not to love?

Night shoot footage from previous years that I found on YouTube (same as video linked above):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7WrUEpJAFQ

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Hysterical that ABC did that! And, got busted.

Fake news!!

·
Super Moderator
26,052 Posts
Excellent and thanks for sharing! :2thumsup

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
:2thumsup

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
That’s awesome! Hopefully, I’ll be able to go one of these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Prediction: Next year, at the Knob Creek event, someone will put up a sign that reads, "WELCOME TO SYRIA!" :grin

·
Super Moderator
26,052 Posts
:rofl

I take it you find this 3 times funny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did my best to clean it up. Not sure why the forum is been having these hiccups again lately. Different things are happening to different threads/posts. :dunno

1 - 13 of 13 Posts