Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does it take now for them to process your check for your application? It's already been two weeks since I've mailed it in and they haven't deposited it yet.

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
The best guess right now is that they received your application but have not opened it yet. The last I heard is that they are running at least a month or more behind in opening applications. Good luck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How long does it take now for them to process your check for your application? It's already been two weeks since I've mailed it in and they haven't deposited it yet.
I sent my paperwork and check on October 3rd and the check wasn't deposited until October 27th.

I feel your pain while trying to be patient.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I sent my paperwork and check on Oct. 20th.....Just checked my bank statement today..nov 15th and it was FINALLY posted.....I guess I'm halfway there !!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
820Larry, Papi and nami,

I've noticed that you all are new posters. Welcome to the site. There are some very knowledgeable people here who are always glad to share their wisdom and experiences.

The license wait is agonizing because you want it NOW. We all basically dig trenches from the house to the mailbox in anticipation. It's normal. We've all done it. Lately, it seems the backlog is causing a bit more of a wait but you are in the system and will work your way to the top of the pile. Then you can post and we will all celebrate with you.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

MamaBear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts