·
Registered
13,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Published by Bob Harvey · 2 hrs ·

Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club
October 8 at 8:47 PM ·
Dear Friends & Members,

After nearly a decade, a new chapter of my life has started. The Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club has changed hands to the new owners, Gorka Ibanez and Lloyd Cornelius, effective October 2nd, 2019. They will be taking the reins as new owners and will be taking the Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club to the next level. I have complete confidence in their ability and know that they will be serving with your best interest in mind. Everything, for the near future, will be remaining the same and shouldn’t pose a change in your use of the club or membership status. I know they will be opening on Mondays effective immediately and will most likely be moving Open Public day Wednesdays to that day instead. They also have great plans of expanding the club by adding more bays, increasing hours of operation, opening a small store, and setting up a new member check in area.
My deepest thanks to each and every one of you for your continued support over the last nine years. During the transition, I will be available for help and support. This club is very important to me and I will make sure that your goodwill and spirit, along with our excellent safety procedures will not be changed or altered. I want you to give Gorka and Lloyd the same support and success you gave me. Without you, our valued members, and the dedication of all our range safety officers and staff, this club would not survive. I can’t emphasize enough how proud I am to have been a part of something so wonderful. I have made many friends and alliances because of our club. Please continue to support the Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club and tell all your friends about this exciting news. I will still be around from time to time and teaching a few classes here and there. I am excited of what is to come and the new positive changes that have been needed for some time. Once again, thank you all for giving me the opportunity to serve you and provide the safest and best place to shoot in central Florida!

Sincerely,

Sean Beery

Former Director
Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club
386-717-1394

·
Super Moderator
26,339 Posts
Interesting, Bob. Thanks for the heads-up!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Thanks Bob....be interesting to see what "the next level" will be.....I have always enjoyed that place and Sean always went out of his way to help......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts