Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I don't consider those police officers in the video to be police, really. Sorry guys, but it's the truth. Nothing there warranted that sort of behavior from them.

The good part of the video is watching the politicians cower behind white men with guns. Which is ironic because they hate white men with guns. :grin
Make no mistake, people - Democrats want us dead.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box (You are here)
Ammo box

Please use in that order...

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
What scares me is we are quickly moving to the ammo box.
Yep.

Sad, because only fools and morons truly wish for a revolution or a violent response.

I truly hope someone is moving to challenge the constitutionality of these laws in federal court, hence the "you are here" at the Jury box.

·
Registered
10,997 Posts
Like I said before, one day the cops are going to have to pick a side.
They already have. They don't give a **** about your rights or the Constitution...they chose their paychecks.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
RIP ,I really hope that the supreme court will take action quickly so it doesn't get to that but I don't feel lucky. The dimocrats have lost what little mind's they had and now are throwing gas on the brush fire !

·
Super Moderator
27,072 Posts
They will pick the side of the people that write their paycheck - That's just how it is
Welcome to FCC from Palm Beach County, mario! :wave

Since you've now made you first post to FCC, without an introduction, please take the time to post you're own Introduction to FCC so the members will get to know you. You can do that by going to the Introduce Yourself section of The Front Office and start your very own introduction thread. Then you'll find that lots of other FCC members will know to chime in to properly welcome you to the forum, and will be more responsive in answering questions!

In case you weren't aware, you can stay current on pertinent Florida Statutes regarding use of force and firearms law by going right to the source using these links for Chapter 776 - Justifiable Use of Force and Chapter 790 - Weapons and Firearms. I'd also like to suggest you obtain your own copy of FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership by Jon Gutmacher!

Finally, I would like to recommend you consider joining Florida Carry and join the effort to protect the rights of Floridians to keep and bear arms!

Again, welcome to FCC! :grin

·
Registered
54,484 Posts
They already have. They don't give a **** about your rights or the Constitution...they chose their paychecks.
Lets not forget, there's two oaths they take. And when they are diametrically opposed, one has to be violated to uphold the other. Now some will state the federal doc takes precedence over the state oath. In theory, perhaps, but it rarely the fed doc that takes precedence over their respective states oath to uphold the states laws and in some cases that states constitution.

How do we know this? Look to Fla. as an example. Gotta have a permit to carry concealed, when that's enforced, it goes against 2a. When someone is arrested for violating one of the states gun firearms laws, that's enforcing the states law in direct violation of 2a [ part of that "other" oath they swore to uphold.

But once again, leo's will take it in the shorts by some who believe one oath is the law of the land and is inviolate. Inviolate my ass, it's been violated nearly since the ink dried on the doc itself. No one knows where those officers come down on the issue, unless they are asked directly. Hell I didn't like some of the laws I was mandated to enforce, but they were going to be enforced whether I did or some else did. Unless of course, people believe law enforcement should be disbanded entirely in this country so they can't violate the doc while enforcing some state statute.

Perhaps it's time to cease their having to swear two oaths that automatically put them in conflict with each other. Ya, I like that idea, disband all state, county, local law enforcement agencies, make them all federal agents who aren't sworn to uphold states laws, ya that'll work even better for the population at large. Those officers political views are irrelevant relative their job description. Plain and simple.

Quick question as I haven't seen those 30K that showed up at the rally outside the state house trying to overthrow their state government since the laws were passed. When are the citizens of Va. going to start the next revolution? Wait, I know the answer to that, they won't. They've chosen THEIR paychecks over the doc themselves. :grin

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
^^^^ Too long to quote, but addressing the last paragraph specifically. ^^^^

I would HOPE that before starting a revolution as you put it, they would attempt to get these laws overturned by legal means.

That said, I would not be in the least bit surprised if there were individual acts of resistance and/or violence against police/government when the state actively tries to enforce these laws.

I was was a FFL in VA, my bound books and 4473s would quickly fall victim to a small electrical fire.

The use of force and armed resistance against a state/local government is a big red button that should only be pushed as an absolute last resort. Once that button is pressed, there is no going back.

Only fools, morons, and those that have not seen war actively hope for it.

·
Registered
54,484 Posts
^^^^ Too long to quote, but addressing the last paragraph specifically. ^^^^

I would HOPE that before starting a revolution as you put it, they would attempt to get these laws overturned by legal means.

That said, I would not be in the least bit surprised if there were individual acts of resistance and/or violence against police/government when the state actively tries to enforce these laws.

I was was a FFL in VA, my bound books and 4473s would quickly fall victim to a small electrical fire.

The use of force and armed resistance against a state/local government is a big red button that should only be pushed as an absolute last resort. Once that button is pressed, there is no going back.

Only fools, morons, and those that have not seen war actively hope for it.
The simple fact is, there's not going to be a revolution in Va. nor this country as a whole. Certainly not like what people envision as being near or the same as our founding revolution. The citizens of Va. will choose their paychecks over anarchy/revolution just like most of us would/have/will.

"honey, I'm going to grab the guns and ammo and meet up with others to overthrow the state gov of Va." :rofl

Wives will be whining YOU are NOT going and leaving us stranded for income/food if you're jailed or killed, kids will be crying they may never see daddy again. THAT's why it'll never happen, spouses won't be supportive on the whole of being left to fend for themselves.

Ya know what that's called? Choosing their paycheck over dying or being incarcerated. :grin

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
The simple fact is, there's not going to be a revolution in Va. nor this country as a whole. Certainly not like what people envision as being near or the same as our founding revolution. The citizens of Va. will choose their paychecks over anarchy/revolution just like most of us would/have/will.
For now, you are absolutely right. There may be a time in the future when that changes, but I cannot see it happening in my lifetime (which would mean 35 years or so, if I'm lucky).

·
Registered
54,484 Posts
No revolution in 94 at the Clinton AWB, no revolution in Ca. when the assault weapons were banned, no revolution will take place in Va. or any other state in the union either. People apparently don't have the stomach for it, they're chosen their paycheck over their 1/2 ass'd convictions.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
..."honey, I'm going to grab the guns and ammo and meet up with others to overthrow the state gov of Va." :rofl

Wives will be whining YOU are NOT going and leaving us stranded for income/food if you're jailed or killed, kids will be crying they may never see daddy again.
Au contraire, IF there was EVER a reason to try to over throw it is the bolded!

Who wants to listen to all that? :laughing

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No revolution in 94 at the Clinton AWB, no revolution in Ca. when the assault weapons were banned, no revolution will take place in Va. or any other state in the union either. People apparently don't have the stomach for it, they're chosen their paycheck over their 1/2 ass'd convictions.
It's the three percent rule.

And you are correct - most people want the power running and the internet internetting.

However, all it takes is some sort of upheaval. I don't want it to go down that way. I'd rather have a win in the courts.

Or peaceful secession. I'm not opposed to reducing the stars on the flag by about 15.

Yeah yeah yeah muh ports or whatever people get froggy about but I firmly believe the states where the bulk of the population is real Americans can figure it out. I'll gladly do without iPhones and Macbooks if we can get rid of California.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts