Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Please look around and find references which would help the very new shootists we are collecting during the plague:

Geoff
Who spent a career being helpful. For the new folks, I'm a very retired Government issue Computer Geek.

·
Registered
9,887 Posts

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,887 Posts

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,887 Posts

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,887 Posts

-on Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,631 Posts
If you watch enough of Paul Harrell's work, you come to realize that while he's often long-winded, he is very thorough for those who may not have a lot experience with the subject, but he also has a very dry wit and is actually a really funny guy! One of my favorite quotes from one of his videos [about the validity of "Billy the Kid" mythology of whether one can shoot shotgun shells loaded with dimes] is:

"If you have an ex-girlfriend that is someone who sucks the live out of everyone and everything, she's not technically a vampire. Lead projectiles will work just fine. But I'd really suggest get a no stalking order instead." - - Paul Herrell, Shooting Dimes in a 12 ga. Shotgun, Jul 26, 2018

:rofl

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
If you watch enough of Paul Harrell's work, you come to realize that while he's often long-winded, he is very thorough for those who may not have a lot experience with the subject, but he also has a very dry wit and is actually a really funny guy! One of my favorite quotes from one of his videos [about the validity of "Billy the Kid" mythology of whether one can shoot shotgun shells loaded with dimes] is:

Yeah, don’t get me wrong, I really like his videos and think he does a great job of presenting timely and useful information. And, as you stated, on occasion he can be pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

Paul is one of my favorites! Dry wit? Yep! Sarcastic at times? Yep! BUT very knowledgeable, thought out, well planned videos AND always very informative!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This guy can clown on at times but has a prolific body of work. Skip to the 3:50 min mark to get to the topic of this "what to buy first" video.

I present ... Mr Nutnfancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LxR4SGDKX8
Forgive him, he's a LTC from the USAF, therefore: he tells you, he tells you again, then he tells you what he told you and tells you what he told you again.

Geoff
Who worked for a retired USAF Sgt Major.

·
Super Moderator
26,631 Posts
Forgive him, he's a LTC from the USAF, therefore: he tells you, he tells you again, then he tells you what he told you and tells you what he told you again.

Geoff
Who worked for a retired USAF Sgt Major.
You must mean a "Chief Master Sergeant" since there's no "Sergeant Major" rank in the USAF. :grin

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
You must mean a "Chief Master Sergeant" since there's no "Sergeant Major" rank in the USAF. :grin
I've never been able to sort out the enlisted ranks of the "other" (non-Navy) services. Seriously. The Navy enlisted ranks are easy, sequential, and logical. Petty officer 3rd class... 2nd class.... 1st class.... Chief.... Senior Chief.... Master Chief.

But, the rest?? I've got no clue!

·
Super Moderator
26,631 Posts
I've never been able to sort out the enlisted ranks of the "other" (non-Navy) services. Seriously. The Navy enlisted ranks are easy, sequential, and logical. Petty officer 3rd class... 2nd class.... 1st class.... Chief.... Senior Chief.... Master Chief.

But, the rest?? I've got no clue!
https://www.defense.gov/Resources/Insignias/ :grin

1 - 20 of 40 Posts