Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,973 Posts
Folks,

I'm stunned and shocked, this sale includes the new Equalizer for $469.

Geoff
Who notes the prices are the best he's seen lately.
Apparently I have a hidden evil side to me.

My brother and his wife (who live very near Jacksonville BTW) visited us here in Texas last week.

Well, the sister-in-law got a little miffed with me when I suggested we go to the range to show off a few new acquisitions. She cornered me privately to inform me she’s trying very hard to get my brother to stop spending so much money on ”gun stuff” and tempting him could undermine her efforts.

Challenge accepted dear sister! :devilish:

I just emailed this ad to my brother.
For fun I CC’d her as well. 😬

· Registered
1,713 Posts
Apparently I have a hidden evil side to me.

My brother and his wife (who live very near Jacksonville BTW) visited us here in Texas last week.

Well, the sister-in-law got a little miffed with me when I suggested we go to the range to show off a few new acquisitions. She cornered me privately to inform me she’s trying very hard to get my brother to stop spending so much money on ”gun stuff” and tempting him could undermine her efforts.

Challenge accepted dear sister! :devilish:

I just emailed this ad to my brother.
For fun I CC’d her as well. 😬
My wife feels your SIL's pain. I have found the easiest option to be to simply not mention new acquisitions. They all look pretty much alike holstered.

· Registered
6,973 Posts
My wife feels your SIL's pain. I have found the easiest option to be to simply not mention new acquisitions. They all look pretty much alike holstered.
My wife is a bank manager. She does all our accounting. Unless I set up a hidden stash somewhere, I’m afraid I can’t sneak any acquisitions past the gatekeeper. 😂

Fortunately, she lets me have my fun. (Within reason).

I like when you guys find deals. I never know when something I’m hunting will pop up. 👍 or even occasionally something I didn’t know I wanted. 😖 😂

· Registered
5,064 Posts
My family encourages me to acquire more firearms.
I think they secretly want me to hit critical mass, and then they might get some hand-me-downs for free. :)

But after this latest RPR 6.5, I think I'm done. (No, really!) :)

· Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My family encourages me to acquire more firearms.
I think they secretly want me to hit critical mass, and then they might get some hand-me-downs for free. :)

But after this latest RPR 6.5, I think I'm done. (No, really!) :)
And then he finds a pristine 1960s Colt Cobra, NIB.
Geoff
Who said silly things like "I'm done"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts