Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
This guy sounds like a Stone Psycho & a drama queen IMO . He's Not Helping The rest of us & promoting smart & decent decisions .. I am Not A lawyer & don't pretend to be . He got exactly what he wanted , Exposure !

Reactions: Shark1007

·
Registered
11,309 Posts
**** that guy.

Why can't dumb ******** in pickup trucks shoot a-holes like that?

[ETA] r e d n e c k s is a bad word?

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Video is 49+ min long and I wanted to push him and his firearm into the water after just a couple minutes. This is exactly the kind of behavior that will only result in getting the open carry exemptions removed. If this is the mindset of open carriers, then I wouldn't support those efforts. Ever.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
That idiot lost me in less than 2 minutes. I'm really sorry the officers had to put up with his schitz.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Yep... I could only watch a couple of minutes. Major dooshbag.

THIS is why I dropped out of Florida Carry. This is what they do. I can't support it, and it does NOT represent ME as a pro-2A firearms enthusiast.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Yep... I could only watch a couple of minutes. Major dooshbag.

THIS is why I dropped out of Florida Carry. This is what they do. I can't support it, and it does NOT represent ME as a pro-2A firearms enthusiast.
Same reason I never joined, no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
**** that guy.

Why can't dumb **** in pickup trucks shoot a-holes like that?

[ETA] r e d n e c k s is a bad word?
Isn't the PC culture running this country wonderful ?? If I saw a guy with an AR [ fishing no less ] I would think that this person needs Help ASAP ! ..

This video is a very good example of why LEO's do not want their jobs Today . Can anyone blame them ? They had Tremendous Restraint in handling This situation .

Reactions: Shark1007

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Sometimes I long for the old days. It would be really hard to swim wearing a plate carrier, hand gun and carrying an AR.

These pinheads are going to result in the law getting changed some day. The desire to post a video “look at me, look at me” seems almost irresistible to some pedantic types these days.

·
Super Moderator
30,988 Posts
Won't waste my time watching that video and have to agree they're more likely to screw all Floridian with this bafoonery. . . SCROOM! :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
These people are our worst enemy. He was "NOT" fishing and he should have been arrested and had his gun thrown in the river.
They could hold him for 48 hours on investigation of his fishing and they need to put him in general population as a "CHILD MOLESTER" and justice would be served.
Ronnie

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER
1 - 13 of 13 Posts