Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
56,683 Posts
I really enjoyed watching the life run out of that turd Diaz slowly, suffering for some time before he expired. Call me crazy, but the more pain and suffering these turds have before expiring, the better I like it. It gives them just enough time to realize they aren't going to make it for their bad decisions. He could made it more enjoyable if he'd suffered just another couple of minutes before his pathetic life ended.

Kudo's the the trooper, but for his fast reaction time and hitting center mass he very well could have been shot himself.

·
Premium Member
6,583 Posts
Justice was served perfect that fine day.
Ronnie

Reactions: Marlinluvr

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
I really enjoyed watching the life run out of that turd Diaz slowly, suffering for some time before he expired. Call me crazy, but the more pain and suffering these turds have before expiring, the better I like it. It gives them just enough time to realize they aren't going to make it for their bad decisions. He could made it more enjoyable if he'd suffered just another couple of minutes before his pathetic life ended.

Kudo's the the trooper, but for his fast reaction time and hitting center mass he very well could have been shot himself.
Not only that, but Diaz's direction of shot (towards the officer) would also have been towards a house located behind the officer.
If Diaz missed, his stray shot could have killed a resident.

Thankfully, only the turd died.
I agree with Ronnie -- absolute perfect justice.
Anybody pulling a gun on law enforcement deserves to die, right there in the middle of the road, like a run-over squirrel.
Too back he didn't flop around a lot on the pavement, like a cat or something.
I would have watched that on continuous loop rewind with a full bucket of hot-buttered popcorn.

Smile Food Happy Gesture Emoticon

·
Registered
240 Posts
That is an example of the desired incapacitation time I want if I have to defend myself.

·
Registered
56,683 Posts
That is an example of the desired incapacitation time I want if I have to defend myself.
Trooper got lucky, the turd gave up and crumbled. There's a retired dep sheriff in Tenn that made 5 heart shots on a turd at bad breath distance with his issued 357 mag revolver, turd then ran about 200 feet before he collapsed. There are NO guarantees for rapid incapacitation in any SD caliber.

There's a [ IIRC ] chicago officer that put over a dozen rounds on a turd during a gun battle [ 3 of those were determined later to be kill shots ] who didn't quit till the officer shot him in the head.

Lots of examples of SD calibers not putting people down without multiple shots COM.

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
Outstanding marksmanship on the move by the trooper.

I guess I'm among the few who finds watching the life leave a human a bit disturbing. Mind you... the dirtbag got EXACTLY what he deserved. But, I do not find watching him twitch and breathe his last breaths "enjoyable" as some have mentioned.

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

·
Registered
56,683 Posts

I guess I'm among the few who finds watching the life leave a human a bit disturbing. Mind you... the dirtbag got EXACTLY what he deserved. But, I do not find watching him twitch and breathe his last breaths "enjoyable" as some have mentioned.
The more suffering for their errant ways [ putting people at risk of grave bodily harm or worse ] the better I like it. Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid. He deserved to flop around like a fish out of water, but that didn't happen. Instead I got watch his pathetic life running out of him.

Darwin awards all around for this turd. I've put people down and watched the life run out of them who've tried to kill me. No freakin remorse for whether they suffer a little before growing cold forever.

You try and kill me, I hope you suffer greatly before expiring. And if you flop around in agony before you grow cold, it's a pleasure to watch you suffer for awhile. Gives them a chance to take stock in their criminal ways.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts

I may have exaggerated my enthusiasm just a little bit...
(I could probably eat the popcorn without the butter.)

I'm sorry though, I have ZERO sympathy for this turd.

·
Premium Member
6,583 Posts

I am among the few that would love to see some of these school shooters, Home invaders, Child molesters, Rapists, armed robbers and Burglars SWINGING FROM A ROPE with the return of the hangman's noose.
That dead fool that pulled his gun on a Police Officer was getting just what he deserved and he would have killed the cop without any remorse at all.
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
I may have exaggerated my enthusiasm just a little bit...
(I could probably eat the popcorn without the butter.)

I'm sorry though, I have ZERO sympathy for this turd.
I guess I'm saying (in the above), that if I felt otherwise (about the potential for fish-flopping), then I'm subconsciously (and likely with a bias) assigning values where they simply don't belong.
Why would I even give a ****?

If I felt one bit of sadness or remorse, for whatever reason -- even if it's just because a human life is involved -- then I'd feel like I'm under-cutting every other feelings and beliefs I may have about humans who can behave in a more civilized manner.

This turd simply doesn't deserve any restraint from me. He tried to kill that LEO. Plain and simple.
Frankly, he's already getting more airtime (to include my attention) than he's due simply by me typing this forum post.
I do not think every human life is precious. That's a load of horseshit. Some people deserve to die. This turd was one of them.

I'll retain the option to edit this post later, should I change my mind.
But don't hold your breath.

I have so little regard for the turd', (or his life leaving his body) that I would have no problem using his little "death video" as a poster-boy warning for what happens when you shoot at police.

·
Registered
56,683 Posts
The only result that could have been better was he was paralyzed from the neck down and had to be put on a ventilator. That would give him a lot of time to think about the errors of his ways.

Young people today think they can do anything they want [ like trying to kill someone other than in SD ] and get away with it, no repercussions except a court appearance where they are released by the courts.

That's not justice, justice is when they lose and have to suffer for some time before growing cold. This kid got exactly what he deserved, and if he'd flopped around a little more, it would have been more entertaining than it was.

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
The more suffering for their errant ways [ putting people at risk of grave bodily harm or worse ] the better I like it. Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid. He deserved to flop around like a fish out of water, but that didn't happen. Instead I got watch his pathetic life running out of him.

Darwin awards all around for this turd. I've put people down and watched the life run out of them who've tried to kill me. No freakin remorse for whether they suffer a little before growing cold forever.

You try and kill me, I hope you suffer greatly before expiring. And if you flop around in agony before you grow cold, it's a pleasure to watch you suffer for awhile. Gives them a chance to take stock in their criminal ways.
Oh, I get the sentiment and disdain for these sub-humans. I feel the same way about their fate. And, if it's me or my family vs them... I would neither hesitate nor feel any regret to win that battle.

I just find it a bit macabre to watch them die in these videos. It's not sadness or "'remorse." Or that I feel "every human has value." Definitely not.

It's just not "enjoyable" to watch the actual process of dying. I guess I'm just weird that way. :)

Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
My only comment is what kind of moron pulls a gun on an LE officer for a seat belt ticket ,something else is going on or he is a complete idiot of the year winner.

·
Super Moderator
31,677 Posts

I guess I'm among the few who finds watching the life leave a human a bit disturbing.
Mind you... the dirtbag got EXACTLY what he deserved. But, I do not find watching him twitch and breathe his last breaths "enjoyable" as some have mentioned.
You're definitely not alone in that! However, I've got no sympathy for a turd that tries to kill an LEO doing his job at a traffic stop. . . SCROOM! 🤬

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
You're definitely not alone in that! However, I've got no sympathy for a turd that tries to kill an LEO doing his job at a traffic stop. . . SCROOM! 🤬
Absolutely. Impeccable movement and shooting by the officer. And, a "happy ending."

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Trooper got lucky, the turd gave up and crumbled. There's a retired dep sheriff in Tenn that made 5 heart shots on a turd at bad breath distance with his issued 357 mag revolver, turd then ran about 200 feet before he collapsed. There are NO guarantees for rapid incapacitation in any SD caliber.

There's a [ IIRC ] chicago officer that put over a dozen rounds on a turd during a gun battle [ 3 of those were determined later to be kill shots ] who didn't quit till the officer shot him in the head.

Lots of examples of SD calibers not putting people down without multiple shots COM.
Is that the guy that carries a glock 21? The one I recall; the LEO was shooting .45 acp.

Reactions: brownie
1 - 20 of 53 Posts