Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carried for the first time yesterday. I have an XDs-9 in a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck with a 1-3/8" flat leather belt. I've been loosening my britches when I sit down for years now, so the reinforced Trakline ratchet belts seem like a good option. Has anyone tried them? https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts . I suffer from No A$$ syndrome, so my belt has to be tight just to keep my pants up, carry or not. :)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I've got one I love although it's not a gun belt. I suppose it could be used that way for a small pistol but I like to pocket carry. I also suffer from the syndrome, and when I look at the design of these things, it's one of those simple ideas that make you wonder why no one thought of it before.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts

·
Registered
4,734 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I love mine after the first time when I almost strangled myself from the waist trying to get it off!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Seriously, love the ratchet belt....could carry a small firearm at best but the convenience, the ease of changing the length, like everything about it....

·
Super Moderator
30,165 Posts
^^^^
This.

·
Registered
13,297 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well. I ordered one of the reinforced versions of the Trakline this weekend, so we'll see how it works. I've never had a belt for concealed carry, so I my opinion isn't worth much. Of course my USPSA rig works perfect, but ripping appart all that velcro every time I sit down might get annoying... :)

·
Registered
15,411 Posts
does it come with currency manipulation and chopsticks? :dunno

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I sure would worry if I had clicked that website.

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
The original link has this explanation.........

SHOP TRAKLINE GUN BELTS
The best fitting, most comfortable, concealed carry gun belt you'll ever own. A hidden, virtually indestructible track creates over 40+ sizing positions, so you can adjust your belt in small 1/4" increments. The result = a secure precise fitting EDC belt that gives you a smooth, fast draw. Gun belts are Genuine leather (1.5" wide) with Reinforced Poly-Core center for added stiffness and stability. Gun Belts are One-Size & fit any waist size from 24” up to 54”. Supports light to medium firearms up to 4 lbs. (IWB or OWB). Gun belts NOT interchangeable with Fashion belts. Patented Technology.

Have questions or prefer to order by phone >>
(619) 269-2205 Mon. thru Fri. 9 am to 5 pm (PST - California time)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great belts. They work well. But buy a good one. Try, of all places, Wallyworld! https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Men's belt Ratchet
I received my belt from Walmart yesterday (not intended for carry) and I really like it. It's really nice to be able to easily adjust my belt anytime I stand up or sit down. Not to mention it's less expensive than other belts. From the huge selection on thire we sight it appears that they must be common In Asia. Very ingenious. Thanks for posting that link.

I received the Trakline belt today and I've been trying it out around the house for a couple of hours. I'm new to carry, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but it seems to be more comfortable than my ordinary leather belt. Plus the ratchet buckle system work great. This is only the second time I've worn the gun, so I know I need to give it more time, but it's still pretty uncomfortable. I've got the holster at 4:00, and the pressure it adds at 10:00 seems to agrivate my innards. It's hard to discribe. Maybe I just need to quit whining and buck up.. 😫

1 - 20 of 25 Posts