Florida Concealed Carry banner

Traded off my PF-9 for a Walther P-22

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  rgoers 
Walther P22 just purchased!

I just bought a new Walther P22 in the J'ville for $389.

It will be:
- a good weapon for this novice to practice shooting
- cheap to practice with inexpensive ammo
- lethal with pricey hollow point / stinger ammo
- a 2nd concealed carry weapon option

I kept my Kel-Tec PF9 and will use that as my EDC once I get my CWL(waiting 6weeks so far). I've heard that some prefer to carry a higher caliber weapon(9mm, .40, etc). But, I really think that any bullett being fired at someone should give them something to think about. Also, there are ten(10) available bullets ready for "transfer." Ten exploding bullets has to convince somebody out there to check themselves. I know...there could be that scenario of that dude on PCP or Crack that is charging at me but....I've managed to avoid that scene up till now. After the 10th bullet, I'll initiate Plan #2....run!

As an fyi, youtube has TONS of videos regarding weapons and firearms...here's one that displays the Walther P22 in a cheesey way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fefPDspjxw0
"Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business." Quoted from an interview with Playboy magazine

Jesse Ventura: American politician, Navy seal and Professional wrestler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.