Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the Mossy out today I have a Knoxx spec-ops stock on it and all I have to say is it does as advertised and would highly recommend this stock to anyone with a pistol grip shotgun.

I fired winchester 00 buck and winchester rifled slugs and my should feels just as it did before i went NO Pain or soreness,

But on the other hand my cousin was with me and his mossy was with no stock and i remember in a previous post on another thread someone described the feeling as having as the feeling of someone slammig a ball peen hammer into your hand.
I Agree!!!!!!!!!!! my hand still hurts from that expierience.

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
But on the other hand my cousin was with me and his mossy was with no stock and i remember in a previous post on another thread someone described the feeling as having as the feeling of someone slammig a ball peen hammer into your hand.
I Agree!!!!!!!!!!! my hand still hurts from that expierience.
I'm glad you mentioned this. I was considering getting a mossy too but I'll pass on the pain of shooting it. :eek:
That new stock makes it look cool.

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will say this with the stock its well worth it but alone just the pisto grip Painful lol my hand still hurts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts