Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
Mr. Fish .. Yes I mentioned some names ,

Not by name, I just helped Fish out by actually naming who you were alluding to.

But I was Battling This Whole Membership Back Then.

True if 8 members is the whole membership. Apparently you still want to claim persecution by the whole of the membership, that's interesting.

I have NO Idea Why Some Treat You Like They Do ,

That's not surprising to some, I'm sure.

But TO ME , You're More Than Ok ! I never came here To Make friends at all , Just to possibly exchange Information . Even When I'm Right , I'm Still Wrong ! "Mr Know It All" , Didn't Even Know How To Send a 'PM' Recently ! All This Time I thought 'HE KNEW IT ALL' ? GUESS NOT HEH ?

And that makes you feel better?

And YES I Could Read HIS "Behind My Back" Pack Of Lies

Posted on an open forum, not behind your back, that would be a PM to someone. Keep the record straight.

About Everyone I had Named Back Then , On My Original Postings . Who Really Cares Anyway .. Not Worth My Time Or Effort Mr. Fish .. Thanks !
Apparently, you care, by taking the time to post the above. You can be entertaining after all.

Registered
Mr, Fish - Take It From Where It Comes From . "He" Thinks That I Couldn't Read His Back Stabbing Message / Wrong Again ! Back Then (3) Months ago , I'd Say The Majority Were Against me ,

8 out of 13,500 members is NOT a majority.

Like Some Frightened Children ! What a Way For 'Supposed' Group Of Grown "Men" To Act . It Sounded Like a "Welcome To Hell "Site ! Now The Ones Who Bothered To Know Me , Have Evidently Changed Their Minds . They Have Replied To My Postings & Sent many "Likes" on Them ! Now I have "Weeded Out" The Ones That Aren't Worth Wasting My Time . I Have Noticed 'Very Few' Have Hit On My 'Russian' Sub Machine-gun . I Would Have Bet That There Would've Been at Least (20) + Or More By Now .. Oh Well , Their Loss & Not Mine ! .

Members loss for not hitting on the RSMG? That's rich.

I Survived Worse & I'm Still Here ! No "Biggie" My Friend .. Thanks For listening & Giving me Your Unadulterated Fair Judgement Mr. Fish ! I Respect That In A Person ! ;)(y)
Congrats on surviving the limited response to your RSMG thread. Must have been touch and go at some point. 馃ぃ

Registered
Gunner, I try to be welcoming to new members. We were all new at one time. If I recall correctly, my first couple of posts here drew a fairly scathing response. I didn鈥檛 take the time to get to know folks. Learn the 鈥渇lavor鈥 of the group. For example, is the group consisting of young hot heads or grizzled old men. (Considering most of us have been lurching around this place for 10 years or more, I鈥檇 say the later is probably more accurate :LOL: )

With respect to you and mr brownie, a little advice......you don鈥檛 want to dance with that one.......He鈥檚 extra crispy. :censored:;))

Registered
If I somehow reignited the old thread,i am truly sorry.
It was truly unintentional.
You didn't reignite the thread, 196th did with his comments about the majority of members being against him [ which was false, there were 8 involved in that thread, hardly close to a majority in anyone's universe except his perhaps ].

He's made several errant remarks about that thread, and his statement that canada had door to door gun confiscation because he saw an article that showed a truck loaded with rifles meant for destruction. Not sure about his cognitive ability at this point, he seems to suffer from CRS. Constantly having to be corrected/reminded about his exaggerations.

Least linking the original thread gets people to see the veracity of his statements aren't to be relied upon.

Banned
Gunner, I try to be welcoming to new members. We were all new at one time. If I recall correctly, my first couple of posts here drew a fairly scathing response. I didn鈥檛 take the time to get to know folks. Learn the 鈥渇lavor鈥 of the group. For example, is the group consisting of young hot heads or grizzled old men. (Considering most of us have been lurching around this place for 10 years or more, I鈥檇 say the later is probably more accurate :LOL:
If I somehow reignited the old thread,i am truly sorry.
It was truly unintentional.
NO Not A Problem At All Mr. Fish ! See Mr. BH's Post Down Below .. Thanks

Registered
Thanks for the Post/reply Mr. Radtek ! Yea I kinda Noticed after Him Posting Over 53,000+ On here ,

13,500 is what was posted and is accurate. Once again your CRS shows the light of day with your errant 53,000+.
:unsure:
I'd say He Was More than "Extra Crispy" , How About FRIED ? I'm Not The One Who 'Denigrated' Him, On Entering this Membership . If He Thinks He's a B'A's , He Should Read "My Military History" !..

I've never posted anywhere I think I'm a bad ass. That's just more of your subjective thinking with no substance whatsoever.

Just FYI , I spent (18) Weeks Inpatient in Augusta V.A. 'War Trauma' Project . Maybe He Should 'Rethink' Dancing With The Likes Of Me !

Okay, I've rethought dancing with the likes of you. I'd be happy to fill your dance card anytime you'd like.

I Am Afraid Of 'No Man' & I Also Have No Problem Whatsoever 'Defending Myself' . Ask An x 'L.E.O'. Up In Pennsylvania . He Use To Shoot For Me / my Site . Things Went a bit South & Then He Kinda 'Threatened' Me . I Told Him He Had My Address Here , & I'll Be Glad To Meet Him Anytime . I Never Heard From Him Again . "Smart Move" ;)
P.S. - He Was Also The 'Top Shot' For the Whole State Back There. It's All Good(y) He Really Was A Decent Guy , Almost Made A Very Bad Decision ..
P.P.S. - I Also Sent His 'Threatening Email' To (3) L.E.O. Agencies Here in FL . Old Saying Mr. Radtek : 'Mess With Fire & Sometimes You'll Get Burned' 馃嚭馃嚥 "SERVED WITH PRIDE" Survivor RVN '66/'67'

Sometimes being the operative word.

NO Not A Problem At All Mr. Fish ! Do Not Think That At All ! Once A Person Losses "Respect" For Another, "Especially Knowing Absolutely Nothing" About That Person Runs A 'Fools Errand' ! I Can Handle Myself , Mr. Fish ! Just Asked The Guys Who Served With Me , They Loved My "Courage Under Fire " Especially .Back Then I 'Could Care Less' , If I Lived Or Died & "Still & The Same" ! :whistle::whistle: (y)(y)
Really enjoy the people who live in the past. Memories are all you have I suppose, but how can we even be sure those are accurate facts when you've been proven to not be capable of the simplest facts in evidence? Let me know when you want your dance card filled. (y)

Banned
Gunner, I try to be welcoming to new members. We were all new at one time. If I recall correctly, my first couple of posts here drew a fairly scathing response. I didn鈥檛 take the time to get to know folks. Learn the 鈥渇lavor鈥 of the group. For example, is the group consisting of young hot heads or grizzled old men. (Considering most of us have been lurching around this place for 10 years or more, I鈥檇 say the later is probably more accurate :LOL: )
Mr. RadTek .. See Mr. BH's Post Below ..Thanks

Registered
Yes Mr. "Gatorhazard" , "He Has Turned This Into A (3) Ring Circus For Sure". I Do Not Care Who "Disrespects Me", But Will Not Tolerate 'His' Remarks Against Me .. IF They were True , I'd Be The First To Admit It . This Whole Fiasco All Started Over a Pic' I Showed With a Truck Load Of Guns , Error By Me , Just The Wrong Place . THAT WAS IT ! End of Story ! He Decided To Carry on This "BS" Hunt Against Me ? That's Fine & "A Total Waste Of His Time & Mine" ! :cool:
P.S. - As I Have Stated Before , I "Really" Feel Sorry For the Guy . Yea , He Stated That He "Shot A Million Rounds" in His Life ? .. What At "Paper" ? ..Mine Weren't At Any Paper , Believe me ! These Targets Shot Back ! Now He'll Probably Say I Was Never In RVN , Or Anything Else I may Have Written .. :unsure: SO SAD , SO VERY SAD & Non Professional !
You read my reaction completely wrong. That鈥檚 not what started your issues, it was your attitude. Now you are projecting, if this is a three ring circus, it鈥檚 because you鈥檝e made it so as it鈥檚 main attraction.

Banned
You read my reaction completely wrong. That鈥檚 not what started your issues, it was your attitude. Now you are projecting, if this is a three ring circus, it鈥檚 because you鈥檝e made it so as it鈥檚 main attraction.
[/QUOTE
No Comment , See Mr. BH's Posting Below !

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Guys, let's please just dial it back a little!

Everyone here is taken at their word regarding their background unless there is evidence to the contrary. Some have been here since the beginning of FCC, have personal interactions outside of the forum, and are well known to many. Others only a few months and have none of that. Either way, we all have opinions and sensitivities others may not understand, but also remember we all have somewhat common interests or we wouldn't be here.

Banned
Guys, let's please just dial it back a little!

Everyone here is taken at their word regarding their background unless there is evidence to the contrary. Some have been here since the beginning of FCC, have personal interactions outside of the forum, and are well known to many. Others only a few months and have none of that. Either way, we all have opinions and sensitivities others may not understand, but also remember we all have somewhat common interests or we wouldn't be here.
Mr. BH .. OK , That's Just Fine With Me .. I Do Realize That Many Of The Original Members Do Have That 'Outside Of Here' .. I Do Not Need This In My Life Right Now . My Wife Is Very Bad & Yesterday Both Of Our Daughter's Shepard's Died Suddenly & She's Beside Herself . I'll Gladly Abide For You ..."Gunner"

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.