Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Well it was a spectacular shot, but don't think we witnessed a second shot! ;)
BH - lol , well if you did , y'all had too many beers , or he should be on America's Best Shot ! As a former pilot , maybe the wind was just perfect and no 'yaw ' involved .. [ just kidding of course ]

P.S. - I knew of a golfer that made a 'hole in one' at an astonishing 1000 yds ! Then the poor guy woke up from his dream . Kidding / kidding kidding . ;)(y)

·
Registered
13,858 Posts
Neither am I. I'm looking at a Timeny Trigger for it. I'll send you a PM in re: my scope requirements.
CHeck your PM the Athlon Ares BTR is a huge bang for the buck

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
I didn’t see nuttin’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow, first of all nice rifle. I have one on my bucket list and I’m thinking in 6.5 Creedmore. But I’ve also considered .308 for ease of ammo I have. What kind of scope are you going to put on the RPR? Interested as I will be getting one this year too.

Ignorance question here. Did you need a CWFL for the rifle? Is there now a waiting period on them without the CWFL? I got mine at 21 so I’ve never bothered to follow up. I just recently picked up a Kel Tec Sub 2000 with G17 mags and it never crossed my mind. I just handed them my DL and CWFL as I always do. :unsure:

Glad that worked out for you. (y)
Yes, mandatory three day waiting period thanks to the Republicans and then Governor Rick Scott in 2018. They passed gun control after Parkland.

Our current Senate President. Wilton Simpson (R) is the man who authored the bill in 2018 and he's now running for Commissioner of Agriculture & Consumer Services in 2022.

So no matter what, we'll have either an anti-gun Democrat or a anti-gun Republican holding that office.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts