Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hazy recollection of someone posting a similar video years ago. Just ran across this one, and thought it interesting. Watch the guy shoot the arrows at the target. Near the end he says 'you are not looking at the arrow. You are looking at the target.' A little cross-training, perhaps? Transferable skill?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Looks like to really go fast you want to relearn and nock the arrow from your outside.

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
o_O

·
Registered
54,832 Posts
All threat focused skills are transferable to other weapons systems. Long bow, cross bow, javeline, pistols, rifles, slingshots etc. Once you learn the reference point [ and with the bows, the drop at various distances ] for any weapon, you've mastered threat focused with that tool.

·
Super Moderator
28,818 Posts
^^^^
Based on what you taught me in that very first pistol-rifle-shotgun TF course that's what I'd come to think about this subject, brownie! (y)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That’s how I learned to shoot a bow, Apache draw as well. I usually don’t finger walk, except for target shooting, just don’t take the shot if I’m hunting. I will however let er fly bow fishing & a lot of that is snap shooting also, rarely ever come to “ full draw & aim”.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts