Florida Concealed Carry banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
54,237 Posts
Looks like another satisfied group of students for this one. :thumsup

HSD, nice to see the little cherub, say hi to the Mrs.

edge, good review

Saiid, nice to see you with the young one out enjoying the day busting some caps.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Thank everyone for a great class.....The very knowledgeable RSOs, Steve, Shoot4, Beerhunter were there helping me a lot...… They are there because they know the skills and I request them for that fact....

Thanks to all the students.....it is always a great relief to see gun safety on the range...it makes our job a lot easier....thanks to Saiid for the lunch, sorry you didn't shoot with us, but I understand that you had a great day with your son on the rifle range...… HSD and his family dropping in was a added bonus....I knew he was coming, but swore to keep it a secret..

I hope everyone got some new tools to put into their toolbox.....and can take them out when the need arises...like Caleb said.....at the end of the day, it looked like everyone had been doing the skills all the time...… and I have to agree with Edgehill.....that wall of bullets that you guys did was flawless....next time you and Lori can demonstrate the skill....

Thanks to you all for a wonderful day on the range...seeing old friends and shooting together again......ebl

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
I thought there'd be a lot more reviews from this one, hmm
Only 4 of the 7 students that showed are on the forum. :dunno

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
A great day at the range. A chance to practice and reinforce the skills that I learned in Brownie’s class. Meeting a few forum friends from the last class again as well as making a few new friends was a plus. Salid & son’s visit to provide lunch was very much appreciated by all and High Seas Drifter’s family visit was one of the high points of the day.
Thanks, Rick for a great class.

·
Super Moderator
5,980 Posts
Only 4 of the 7 students that showed are on the forum. :dunno
Also 4 of the 7 were women. Which is a first in a gun class where the women outnumber the men.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
WP does not do the World Wide Web

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Not only that but, they out shot us men!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is because I wasn't there this time. Sadly it was snowing where i was at.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Another fun weekend with a great group of people. I enjoyed the chance to work on some skills I hadn't done in awhile, some with a new twist added in. Rick does a great job of mixing it up to keep us on our toes :) Thanks Rick!
Thanks to the RSOs for keeping us safe and helping out on the skills. Thanks to Saiid for lunch.
HSD, good to see you and your wife again, and meet the little guy :)

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I know. Cats and the internet are works of the devil! :eek:
:rofl .......right! Karen hasn’t done a lot of shooting in the last 8 years except for this course. She never remembers her password for FCC so doesnt comment. Unfortunate for such a good shootist....ive seen her make head shoots on multiple perps in the MC sheriff’s simulator that left everyone there dumb struck including the instructors.....i was her back up and just said.........shi- ..........no need for me to shoot anybody!!

121 - 140 of 142 Posts