Florida Concealed Carry banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make this happen. Too much "stuff" going on (and not going on). Have fun!

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make this happen. Too much "stuff" going on (and not going on). Have fun!
You know, your gun family is important as well. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
I am setting the range tomorrow....don't pay attention to the orange painting on the range......they don't mean a thing...….:rolleyes:....meet everyone at the office at 9:30 on Saturday......

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
I am setting the range tomorrow....don't pay attention to the orange painting on the range......they don't mean a thing...….:rolleyes:....meet everyone at the office at 9:30 on Saturday......
10-4 Copy Roger That Over and Out

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Warrior Princess will be there.

·
Super Moderator
26,295 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I hate that these November courses always fall on the opening weekend of hunting season.

I missed a couple of openers with my Dad (wish now that I hadn’t) to make the classes. I’m not missing any with my son and grandson.

Y’all have a big time! I wish I could be there to see everyone. The alumni courses are the best! :grin

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Sorry to hear!
I'm swamped in work here too. Friday already and i haven't yet put anything up for tomorrow. Maybe I'll have time after midnight...? I know where the stuff is. Mostly. I'm still a go. Like out of sorts, overworked, underslept, tired go, but still a go.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Sorry to hear!
I'm swamped in work here too. Friday already and i haven't yet put anything up for tomorrow. Maybe I'll have time after midnight...? I know where the stuff is. Mostly. I'm still a go. Like out of sorts, overworked, underslept, tired go, but still a go.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
I hear ya.... Lisa is working tonight (probably be home after 11pm) and immediately hitting the sack. But, she is excited to go and learn as well as see everyone. So am I!

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Can anyone use an OWB Panther holster for a Ruger SR9c? I don’t have this pistol anymore and would like this holster to go to a good home. I can bring it to the class if anyone can use it or knows of anyone that can.

·
Super Moderator
26,295 Posts
Bring it. If no one wants or needs it, I can add it to the bag of holsters I bring with me to teach people what a good holster is (and is not).

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Bring it. If no one wants or needs it, I can add it to the bag of holsters I bring with me to teach people what a good holster is (and is not).
10-4..... I’ll see you all soon!

·
Super Moderator
5,992 Posts
Got home from the class, ate dinner, and took a shower. Now I’m ready to thank ExBlueLight for the class. This was the best of the classes I’ve taken with you. We covered a lot of the advanced techniques. There may have been a few that we didn’t cover, but we got a good run through most of them.

I struggled early because I brought a new gun that I haven’t shot much so it took me a while to get the feel of the gun, much to my disappointment. I almost switched back to my normal gun, but I stuck it out and was doing better by the end of the day.

My wife and I felt that our run through the Wall of Bullets was one of the smoothest that we’ve done. We even were on target at 30 yards while moving.

My weakness is controlled shooting. The instinctive shoot is almost natural to me, but concentrated shooting like sighted shooting or Quick Kill require a lot more out of me to get right, so I’ll have to work on that a lot more.

Everyone there today was great. High Seas Drifter, along with his wife and beautiful, smiling son made an appearance. It was great to see them. And 7.62 brought us all lunch, even though he wasn’t in the class, which was awesome. Both the thought of him doing that and the food. Those sandwiches were fabulous.

If you’ve been on the fence about taking a class like this, please do it. It’s worth it.

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Thanks to Rick for letting us crash lunch, and to S4 and Caleb for the rounds downrange.

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
It was an excellent class and Lisa and I learned a ton. As always, Rick and the RSO crew were super helpful and inspiring. We both went from never using these skills we learned today, to feeling like we have been doing them for years. Thank you.

Saiid is generous individual that hooked us up with an amazing lunch. Thank you bro.

Todd, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife and cute kid. Glad I was able to meet you guys and put a face to the screen name.

The “students” today was a great group to shoot and learn with. It was nice to see everyone again and nice meeting Mr. Ed.

I am beat but, feeling accomplished. Thank you again for an amazing day of learning new skills and shooting next to some great people.

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
I’m glad all went well for everyone. It was my pleasure to bring you folks lunch.
My son and I spent the day on the adjoining rifle range. Had a new SBR and Acog that needed to be worked in and sighted in as well. I’ve had both for quite some time and hadn’t shot it. Son was kind enough to help me burn thru some ammo doing that. :grin
We shot about 300rnds thru it and approx same amount thru a Colt I have.

101 - 120 of 142 Posts