Florida Concealed Carry banner

81 - 100 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I’m going to bring a M1A carbine if anybody wants to try it out and never shot one....a classic WWll true carbine....a brilliant idea to replace the 1911 for clerks and cooks in uniform......troops either loved them or hated them....thanks to BJD for sending me his bayonet......

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
I’m going to bring a M1A carbine if anybody wants to try it out and never shot one....a classic WWll true carbine....a brilliant idea to replace the 1911 for clerks and cooks in uniform......troops either loved them or hated them....thanks to BJD for sending me his bayonet......
Put me on that list to shoot it, it would be my honor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
I’ll bring the Vector for anyone that would like to shoot the Space Balls gun.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Here is the sad and great truth about this class...….the good is ….it is still a go...…I thought about cancelling this after the last minute dropouts.....it is not fair to the ones that have sent their deposits and made arraignments to attend...…..I have everything lined up and we are going to have the class......it will be a small group....but a good one.....see everyone on Saturday...bring your A Game.....ebl

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Anybody else staying at the Hampton Inn on Friday nite? If so, lets meet in the lobby around 5pm.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
How many ?

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Here is the sad and great truth about this class...….the good is ….it is still a go...…I thought about cancelling this after the last minute dropouts.....it is not fair to the ones that have sent their deposits and made arraignments to attend...…..I have everything lined up and we are going to have the class......it will be a small group....but a good one.....see everyone on Saturday...bring your A Game.....ebl
I would fully understand but, I’m glad it’s still a go! See you Saturday.

Anybody else staying at the Hampton Inn on Friday nite? If so, lets meet in the lobby around 5pm.
Negative. I’m only an hour and ten minutes out so we are driving in/out. No over night for us.

·
Registered
54,237 Posts
M1 carbine, not m1a carbine shooter4 :grin

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Yeah m1 carbine. Yeah got one despite the ballistics. My Garand was lonely :dunno

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
I initially discussed with EBL about bringing lunch for you all. Not doing the class but was gonna be there for other purposes.
Then got some free tix to the Stuart air show instead.
Son says he doesn’t want to go and would rather go shooting.
Can’t promise anything but if we come I’ll bring some sandwiches for you all and lunch will be around noonish.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
:2thumsup......surely appreciated!!! And I can imagine where they are coming from. !!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Same place.
Everyone want all Italians or should I mix it up a bit and get one Roast Beef/Swiss and another Turkey/Swiss?
I'm sure whatever you bring will be welcomed. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Doesn’t matter to me bro.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Glad it's still a go and as previously arranged, I'll be there as RSO. Looking forward to gettin' the band back together! :grin

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Well i think warrior princess will be able to make this one after all !!! Just waiting to hear back from her...............i think the Italian sub turned the tide in her decision to come despite her schedule......and good to have the safety team back together...:2thumsup

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Well i think warrior princess will be able to make this one after all !!! Just waiting to hear back from her...............i think the Italian sub turned the tide in her decision to come despite her schedule......and good to have the safety team back together...:2thumsup
:2thumsup

81 - 100 of 142 Posts