Florida Concealed Carry banner

61 - 80 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Ok….list is updated and I sent out a PM for deposits.....if you did not get it, please let me know....still room if anybody else wants in....ebl
I didn’t get a PM yet

- - - Updated - - -

Ok….list is updated and I sent out a PM for deposits.....if you did not get it, please let me know....still room if anybody else wants in....ebl
I didn’t get a PM yet

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Me either Sir, no PM received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Ok….just resent...… hopefully everyone will get it this time...… Pig...come on down....ebl

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Me either Sir, no PM received.

You were eliminated from the list.... :)

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
If you’ll get off your ass and buy a decent guitar amp, I’ll talk to Rick and get you back on the list! :rofl
Funny you should mention this! I just received the new catalog from Sweetwater Sound and was looking at the amps. Lmao......

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Deposit sent. Spent a week searching for the check book.... Geez. Last time i used it was for a void check for something or something... I pulled it out the purse and threw it in a drawer to avoid losing it... 5 days checking drawers to find it wedged behind one!
We have become an electronic bit.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Deposit sent. Spent a week searching for the check book.... Geez. Last time i used it was for a void check for something or something... I pulled it out the purse and threw it in a drawer to avoid losing it... 5 days checking drawers to find it wedged behind one!
We have become an electronic bit.

Lol... me too! I’ve had the same number range book for years. I write one every three years or so.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
WOW, I finally figured out the secret password reset hedge maze!!!!!! I thought i would never get back in..............looking forward to another day of learning and shooting.......not that i will be doing much of the latter....any requests? Pistols to try out, holsters needed, extra mags, mag holders................?

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
WOW, I finally figured out the secret password reset hedge maze!!!!!! I thought i would never get back in..............looking forward to another day of learning and shooting.......not that i will be doing much of the latter....any requests? Pistols to try out, holsters needed, extra mags, mag holders................?
Do you have an OWB for a full size M&P?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts

I do but unfortunately for you, its left handed...........

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
I do but unfortunately for you, its left handed...........
Even better. If you don’t mind, bring it in case I get a chance to shoot off hand.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Even better. If you don’t mind, bring it in case I get a chance to shoot off hand.
Sure. Text me fri nite so I remember

·
Super Moderator
6,003 Posts

I have one that I’m bringing as a backup. Plan to shoot the Shield 45 mostly.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
I have one that I’m bringing as a backup. Plan to shoot the Shield 45 mostly.
Do you have enough mags?

61 - 80 of 142 Posts