Florida Concealed Carry banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,435 Posts
Bob’s coming up tomorrow AM to get some training on drawing from holster/reholstering, mag changes/reloads, and muzzle and trigger finger control, on the gas powered airsoft. We’ll then do the same with snap caps in his “real gun.” I intend to do at least two more sessions with him after that.

I’ll have safe gun handling and the basics drilled into him before the sixth. Anyone else bringing relatively new shooters to Okee may want to consider doing the same.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Bob’s coming up tomorrow AM to get some training on drawing from holster/reholstering, mag changes/reloads, and muzzle and trigger finger control, on the gas powered airsoft. We’ll then do the same with snap caps in his “real gun.” I intend to do at least two more sessions with him after that.

I’ll have safe gun handling and the basics,drilled into him before the sixth. Anyone else bringing relatively new shooters to Okee may want to consider doing the same.
Excellent advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
8,435 Posts
Bob did really well today, and picked up everything quickly.

He also really enjoyed it; commenting that “it was a lot more fun than just shooting on the range,“ and that the gas powered airsoft was a great training tool.

He’s really looking forward to Rick’s TFP course next Saturday, and I’m looking forward to seeing the alumni there!

61 - 64 of 64 Posts