Florida Concealed Carry banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,622 Posts
If you or anyone had said that legal parsing can lead to hesitation\over thinking when one should be drawing, aiming and squeezing, I'd agree. That is KISS as regards self defense, armed or not.

Identify threat, deal with threat.

"legal parsing can lead to probable illegal acts"

This makes no sense to me at all, and if you have the time, I'd love an explanation. I must be missing something that's obvious.
My statement referred to the “Can I shoot IF” rather than I only shoot if I have LEGITIMATE fear of death or great bodily harm. The former “can I shoot” question is usually asked by novice carriers seeking authority rather than realizing legitimate fear is the only “trigger” needed and the only correct mindset to always be legitimate. :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
My statement referred to the “Can I shoot IF” rather than I only shoot if I have LEGITIMATE fear of death or great bodily harm. The former “can I shoot” question is usually asked by novice carriers seeking authority rather than realizing legitimate fear is the only “trigger” needed and the only correct mindset to always be legitimate. :cool:
I guess I have more 'faith'\'trust' that legally armed citizens aren't looking for excuses to kill other human beings?

Thanks for taking the time.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts