Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sold my XD9 service model since the only thing It's been doing is sitting in my glovebox. I've had it for about 3 months and only put 150 rounds through it. I just don't need a service type gun. I hardly ever shoot for fun anymore. I only visit the range once or twice a month and I never shoot more than 150 rounds. Ammo is just too expensive.

Despite my lack of shooting recently, I still have this bug for a 1911. I really like the way the Champion sized Springfield 1911's look, but I'm afraid it'll just sit at home if I get another 4'' gun, especially in .45 acp. It's just too expensive to shoot, and perhaps too heavy to carry.

I just absolutely LOVE the way the EMP 9mm looks. I must have it. :) :rifle
Every time night before bed, and every morning I wake up, I'm online drooling over EMP pictures. But.. the price tag. Ack, the dealers around here are asking $1200-ish. Then I'll need a holster so I actually carry it. I got about $500 in cash that I got for my XD and gear. Maybe I'll use that as a deposit/layaway.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know what part of Florida your in but if the dealer's are like the ones in Lee or Collier counties I'd look to buy one on line some where. I've given trying to bu locally. Good Luck

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
I just google the EMP 9mm and man thats one sweet 1911. I was considering getting a Kimber ultra carry II but I just changed my mind. The price is a problem for me but I work very hard and deserve it. My family has no needs so I won't feel guilty when I buy this gun. I'll just do the usual 10 hours of overtime per week until I have the cash. I guess my family won't see me for awhile. :bangel.

FreedomHDM you deserve this weapon. For me it would not be my primary carry weapon but rather a showpiece. Overtime here I come.

Not to add to your pain but here is a 4 minute video on the EMP 9mm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PZMyKvYdWM

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Go for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts