Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
From today's Military Times:

Expensive and probably could be done in a much more cost effective manner, but it would be awesome to be able to regularly train on a live-fire range against dynamic targets! 馃

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #4
It won鈥檛 be long till the recruits are dating the autonomous targets. 鈥淢om, this is my new girlfriend, Eileen Wheeler鈥
Now that's funny! 馃ぃ

Registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Pretty soon they鈥檒l be shooting Terminators.

It鈥檚 starting.... :oops:

Premium Member
From today's Military Times:

Expensive and probably could be done in a much more cost effective manner, but it would be awesome to be able to regularly train on a live-fire range against dynamic targets! 馃
You betcha ya & about time also .. The smartest thing anyone did, was to eliminate the bullseye targets we trained on .. That deleted the killing aspect through repetition , and let the shooter concentrate on a silhouette figure !

Registered
" Do Not Mistake Kindness For Weakness "
My High School Teacher & Marine'

Fixed that for you Brother. (y)

Registered
How long before one of the robots winds up pregnant?

Reactions: joecarry

Premium Member
" Do Not Mistake Kindness For Weakness "
My High School Teacher & Marine'

Fixed that for you Brother.
You must be a marine .. I read the word 'former' is an insult to marines . No malice intended . I've revised 'my signature' below . All U.S. Marines did have something in common agreed . ;) (y)

Yours in comradeship , Sgt U.S. Army Inf' M60 gunner , teamleader , Combat infantry Vet. '65 / '67

Registered
Former Marine is not an insult, ex is an insult. Every Marine up until I mustered out was a rifleman, even the cooks [ that may have changed in their present guise ]. Able to score hits on a man at 500 yards with iron sights.

The Marines who trained on stationary targets at PI or San Diego, during WW2, acquitted themselves very well in combat with an M1 or M1 carbine including the Korean conflict, and in Vietnam with the M14 and then the m16, obviously on moving enemy targets. Anyone can become a rifleman, but there's few true riflemen in the wild who can use iron sights to 1500 feet, without optics, red dots etc that are crutches to a true rifleman.

Registered
I think I knocked one up..have to check my child support receipts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #13
I think I knocked one up..have to check my child support receipts
Yeah, I don't think those targets move super fast so it's likely you could catch one easily! ;)

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER
1 - 14 of 14 Posts