Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I don't doubt that buckets were passed and money was collected. I have serious doubts about your claim that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton just took all the money and left town. You may have seen videos of money being collected, but what proof do you have that Jessie and Al just took it all? I will be pretty surprised if the answer to that question is anything other than "none."

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Ronnie, I stand corrected if that really happened. With today’s “news“ you just never know. I know you are a strong willed fellow and have somewhat intransigent opinions and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just when you come off super strong and say things like “they were pooping out of their mouth“ And things like that, sometimes People kind of take what you say with a grain of salt.

As an example, if you say someone thinks a certain group of people are “pillars of society“ they take it personal and respond accordingly. You can say the same thing with just a tiny bit more effort in a way that doesn’t offend people. I guess it all comes down to our backgrounds. Please take what I say with a grain of salt but, my background is having been president of a legal organization that had the “civility and professionalism project” and I spent a lot of time counseling lawyers and judges who are notorious hardheads in a way they could say the same thing without being accusatory or offensive.

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
I'm sure they took what they thought they earned. Jessie & Al make their living doing these events.
I may be wrong about this but I would not think these two would do anything on their own dime.
Anyway, It is all over and done with and the Parents that really wanted not much to do with their nice young son sure are keeping the lie about what an angel he was.

Ronnie

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
I'm sure they took what they thought they earned. Jessie & Al make their living doing these events.
I may be wrong about this but I would not think these two would do anything on their own dime.
Anyway, It is all over and done with and the Parents that really wanted not much to do with their nice young son sure are keeping the lie about what an angel he was.

Ronnie
Sharpton got paid 24,000 to speak at the funeral of George Floyd in Texas. He is a race baiting prick that doesn’t do anything without getting paid.

Reactions: joeyvco

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Wow 24G for a race baiting scum speach, we are in deep sh-t and he is way over paid.

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Well, Jessie and Al are just a couple of PUNKS when it comes to dishonest $$$$$$,
The B.L.M. group scammed the people out of one hundred million or probably a lot more $$$$$$$ and most of the top members are now living in $450.000 homes in All White Neighborhoods.
Ronnie

41 - 48 of 48 Posts