Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Yes, it was tried, Zimmerman was found not guilty.

The video is the work of an independent film maker who, unlike defense in this case, has the benefit of time on his hands. He pulled all the records through public records requests, including the text messages and phone call logs from each of the people in Martin's circle of friends and their friends.

Why wasn't anyone held accountable for this fiasco? Because no one knew except for the people trying to get the lies into the record. The whole point of it was to invent a witness that countered Zimmerman's account. No one in the complex saw the events leading up to it, no one really knew what Zimmerman's intentions were. But if you have a live person who was on the phone with him, moment by moment, testifying what he said, then you in effect have Martin resurrected to give his side of the story.

This was a last-minute development, the "finding" of this witness, and the defense had no time to sift all the facts like the film maker did after the fact. The prosecution had some time to compare voices and handwriting, but why would they? Then now had a witness.

Reactions: bladenbullet

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
& the verdict is in ...... he’s a MORON!! As Denver said, didn’t you watch what the Ftard got into AFTER all this crap? Constantly, as in repeatedly, trying to be “ the man “ , he’s a mental midget of epic proportions. Travon was just tryin to beat some sense into him.... it didn’t work either.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I never said he wasn't a moron, all I commented on was the question of why nothing was done about the injustice portrayed through the witness swapping. Travon thought he was going to beat some sense into him but ended up taking a dirt nap instead of enjoying his Skittles and iced tea. Bad decisions all around.

·
Premium Member
6,673 Posts
As I said back then,no one can ever KNOW what really happened that night except for GZ.
I watched the first part of the interview and I have to say he seemed believable.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
People were never informed that there were a lot of witnesses there that recanted after the two instigators showed up to stir the pot. You know who came to Sanford, and seen them passing the buckets around Sanford to collect the donations from the sheep following them around.
Donations they took back home after getting the people riled up.
The only way authorities could get the witnesses to say anything was to have the statements sealed and given to the Jury at the trial.
Witnesses were threatened and that is a well known fact that they were well aware of.
All the young nice criminal thug had to do was go into the apartment when he was about 3 feet from the door instead of going around the building to kill the Caucasian neighborhood watch person .
Ya just gotta love the picture of the nice very young black person with the white HALO looking hood that was expertly photo shopped on the picture to make the thug look like an angel.
Not one person in the thugs family actually wanted him until he was dead and they made a ton of $$$$$$ on this made up tragedy.
They are still going around lying and making $$$$$$ on this.
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
In general I follow my mother's philosophy of, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." But then even SHE doesn't follow that all the time, so I'll just come out and say it... The world would probably be a better place if BOTH of these losers had been removed from the gene pool!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Not a big fan of Charles Barkley, but after sayin something to the effect of 'Trayvon got what he deserved, because he never should have put his hands on that man', he got a little extra credit in my book for putting the blame where it was deserved!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I loved it when Jessie Jackson & Al Sharpton came and passed buckets in the crowds and churches to collect $$$$ for the family and left town with all of it.
I would love to know where all the $$$$$$$$$ went because it sure did disappear.

·
Super Moderator
29,671 Posts
I loved it when Jessie Jackson & Al Sharpton came and passed buckets in the crowds and churches to collect $$$$ for the family and left town with all of it.
I would love to know where all the $$$$$$$$$ went because it sure did disappear.
Not necessarily doubting you but do you have a reference with specifics on that?

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
If you watched the live broadcasts on your TV you would plainly have seen the collection buckets. If you know people that live in Sanford you can just ask them.
Both of those thieving fake reverends came, Caused hate, collected donations and left town.
They do this a lot when a criminal thug gets wasted by a Police officer that is just doing his job.
After the Criminal thug was dead, Al Sharpton at least took the loving parents all over the country to collect more $$$$ and stir people up.
At least Jessie just went home with his $$$$ and kept his mouth shut.
These loving parents are still going around pooping out of their mouths about how great their son (((NEITHER WANTED))) was.
Now they love him because his death is making them rich.
I guess they loved him because OBAMA said" If I had a son he would be just like Travon.
Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
29,671 Posts
^^^^
So the answer to my question to you in post #30 is "NO" then?

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Not anymore, This did not happen yesterday .
Did you not watch anything on TV when this actually did happen?
Jessie and Al were the stars of the fake news show.
I'm guessing you probably think guys like Travon and George Floyd are pillars of society along with those two crooked fake reverends.
Do some research and maybe you will find a video or many about how the two reverends acted and did.
Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
29,671 Posts
Not anymore, This did not happen yesterday .
Did you not watch anything on TV when this actually did happen?
Jessie and Al were the stars of the fake news show.
I'm guessing you probably think guys like Travon and George Floyd are pillars of society along with those two crooked fake reverends.
Do some research and maybe you will find a video or many about how the two reverends acted and did.
Ronnie
Ronnie,
You're barking up the wrong tree if you think I believe for one microsecond that any of the people you mention are "pillars of society along with. . ." However, when you make bold assertions without being able to back them up then you'd damn well better expect to get asked where your specific facts are coming from. It is not ANYONE else's job to prove statements YOU MAKE are accurate. In fact it's quite the opposite! I garauntee you don't know nearly enough about me to make any assertions about what I think of a particular situation. So my advice is to tread lightly here! Making a statement like "you probably think. . ." is not the path you want to go down. 😡

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I live in Sanford. I was present when the state attorney from Sanford spoke to the state attorney from Orlando discussing what to do with the case. (If he had done what he was told this whole thing would never have blown up to being a spectacle ) I knew the defense lawyers. You could ask me, I didn’t see any collection buckets.

Racism is still alive and well.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Especially this
And at rallies and church services, thousands of dollars have been pledged to help the parents cover travel and other costs while they aren't working. At one rally in Sanford last week, collection buckets were passed through the crowd at the urging of the Rev. Al Sharpton, who told people to make out checks to Fulton.
Ronnie

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Well,
????????????????????????

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Hey Ronnie, you may be right in one instance. I kept up with things pretty well never saw any discussion of a collection bucket.May I assume that you did not donate a significant amount to the bucket?Did you actually see the bucket being passed around or just attribute this to the story?

I also saw no discussion of the fact that he was purchasing two of the three ingredients to make “lean” a substance to get them high.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I had a Black Neighbor and friend that had a bar b que for the neighborhood that was there and at first believed that Travon was murdered. He showed a video he took of the crowd and he did put $$$$ in a bucket being passed around.
He was fighting mad after all of the facts came out that he was fooled by the news into believing Travon was murdered and not the aggressor.
Not only that but it was also seen on the TV videos scenes of buckets being passed around.
I do not LIE or make up stuff. What would be the point???
I say what I seen and take it for what it is.
I do believe you when you say you was there on your word. You probably seen the donation buckets but did not really notice what was going on with them.
I was "NOT" there and go by what I see on TV and a mans personal video.
Ronnie

21 - 40 of 48 Posts