Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Yes, it was tried, Zimmerman was found not guilty.

The video is the work of an independent film maker who, unlike defense in this case, has the benefit of time on his hands. He pulled all the records through public records requests, including the text messages and phone call logs from each of the people in Martin's circle of friends and their friends.

Why wasn't anyone held accountable for this fiasco? Because no one knew except for the people trying to get the lies into the record. The whole point of it was to invent a witness that countered Zimmerman's account. No one in the complex saw the events leading up to it, no one really knew what Zimmerman's intentions were. But if you have a live person who was on the phone with him, moment by moment, testifying what he said, then you in effect have Martin resurrected to give his side of the story.

This was a last-minute development, the "finding" of this witness, and the defense had no time to sift all the facts like the film maker did after the fact. The prosecution had some time to compare voices and handwriting, but why would they? Then now had a witness.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
& the verdict is in ...... he’s a MORON!! As Denver said, didn’t you watch what the Ftard got into AFTER all this crap? Constantly, as in repeatedly, trying to be “ the man “ , he’s a mental midget of epic proportions. Travon was just tryin to beat some sense into him.... it didn’t work either.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I never said he wasn't a moron, all I commented on was the question of why nothing was done about the injustice portrayed through the witness swapping. Travon thought he was going to beat some sense into him but ended up taking a dirt nap instead of enjoying his Skittles and iced tea. Bad decisions all around.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
As I said back then,no one can ever KNOW what really happened that night except for GZ.
I watched the first part of the interview and I have to say he seemed believable.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
People were never informed that there were a lot of witnesses there that recanted after the two instigators showed up to stir the pot. You know who came to Sanford, and seen them passing the buckets around Sanford to collect the donations from the sheep following them around.
Donations they took back home after getting the people riled up.
The only way authorities could get the witnesses to say anything was to have the statements sealed and given to the Jury at the trial.
Witnesses were threatened and that is a well known fact that they were well aware of.
All the young nice criminal thug had to do was go into the apartment when he was about 3 feet from the door instead of going around the building to kill the Caucasian neighborhood watch person .
Ya just gotta love the picture of the nice very young black person with the white HALO looking hood that was expertly photo shopped on the picture to make the thug look like an angel.
Not one person in the thugs family actually wanted him until he was dead and they made a ton of $$$$$$ on this made up tragedy.
They are still going around lying and making $$$$$$ on this.
Ronnie

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
In general I follow my mother's philosophy of, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." But then even SHE doesn't follow that all the time, so I'll just come out and say it... The world would probably be a better place if BOTH of these losers had been removed from the gene pool!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Not a big fan of Charles Barkley, but after sayin something to the effect of 'Trayvon got what he deserved, because he never should have put his hands on that man', he got a little extra credit in my book for putting the blame where it was deserved!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts