Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
I always thought that they were trying to railroad Zimmerman, but this takes it to a whole another level lying under oath , fake witnesses inciteing rioting you name it they did it.

·
Super Moderator
26,033 Posts
Thread involves a preeminent Self Defense case and is therefore a 2A/CC/gun related thread, and moved outside The Boiler Room to "Law and Order" section of The Range.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
This just proves the whole Democratic Party is corrupt but very smart and get away with everything they do.
With all of the proof of what Crump and the prosecutors did and was proven without a doubt, Why were they not facing any consequence?

·
Registered
827 Posts
I watched the trial from beginning to end when it happened.
I remember thinking: What was Martin doing with this person, Chantel? Does not seem like his type.
Now I know. It was his girlfriend's half sister. The bigger, dumber, less attractive half. And I don't mean that in a bad way, just objectively.

·
Registered
13,140 Posts
A lot of folks here had Zimmerman made out to be a moron.
He was a moron, but being a moron is not criminal.

·
Registered
13,140 Posts
Not according to the way he said it happened according to this video. Did you watch it Bob?
I watched the whole thing. And I have followed his illustrious career since watching every minute of his trial.
Zimmerman was a guy that thought he was a badass. He wasn’t. He interjected himself into something he shouldn’t have. He should have awaited the police.
Instead he ran into a gangbanger that showed him what H-H skills were.
He was losing the fight and went to guns to save his arse.
Those are facts and that makes him a moron.
That and the fact that he talked to cops without an attorney present after the shooting.

·
Super Moderator
26,033 Posts
I watched the whole thing. And I have followed his illustrious career since watching every minute of his trial.
Zimmerman was a guy that thought he was a badass. He wasn’t. He interjected himself into something he shouldn’t have. He should have awaited the police.
That and the fact that he talked to cops without an attorney present after the shooting.
This x a gazzillion! While interviewing GZ without his counsel present, one of the investigating Detectives tried to trip up GZ and get him to abandon his SD claim, telling GZ that they had surveillance footage from a camera that recorded the whole event and that they knew what really happened. Lucky for GZ, he didn't falter and responded with, "Thank God!"

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
I agree that he had no H&H skills, but getting your head smashed into the sidewalk can kill you. I guess in his case lethal force was his only option. I don't know his mindset why he interjected himself into the situtation, only he knows. JMHO

·
Registered
827 Posts
I agree that he had no H&H skills, but getting your head smashed into the sidewalk can kill you. I guess in his case lethal force was his only option. I don't know his mindset why he interjected himself into the situtation, only he knows. JMHO
He injected himself because he was neighborhood watch and there was a suspicious person who would 100% be gone by the time the police got there. Multiple break ins in the previous few months.

·
Registered
13,140 Posts
Wait, I didn’t say he wasn’t legally in his right to shoot Trayvon. In my opinion he was.
But he was an idiot for putting himself in that position.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
He injected himself because he was neighborhood watch and there was a suspicious person who would 100% be gone by the time the police got there. Multiple break ins in the previous few months.
Which still makes him a moron. I have been on neighborhood watch before, in a neighborhood with some serious problems. They drill into your head over and over again that you should NEVER confront anyone. Your job is to watch and report. PERIOD! Zimmerman was a moron, who thought he was a badass, and thought he was going to go catch the guy. STUPID!!!

Now, his actions may have been legal, and the shooting may have been justified, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a MORON!

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
He didn't chase after him, he said he did not see him anymore and Trayvon showed up out of nowhere. Watch the video.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
He didn't chase after him, he said he did not see him anymore and Trayvon showed up out of nowhere. Watch the video.
I never said he chased him. He was out of his car, and a good distance away from it when he was attacked. He very clearly did NOT follow the rules of neighborhood watch, which tell you to stay in your car (if you are in one) and to NEVER try to follow people.

What he did may have been legal, and justified, but he is a MORON! And frankly, much of his behavior AFTER the incident points to the very same conclusion.

·
Registered
20,202 Posts
I never said he chased him. He was out of his car, and a good distance away from it when he was attacked. He very clearly did NOT follow the rules of neighborhood watch, which tell you to stay in your car (if you are in one) and to NEVER try to follow people.

What he did may have been legal, and justified, but he is a MORON! And frankly, much of his behavior AFTER the incident points to the very same conclusion.
his actions may not have been legal...but we would never know because we only got one side of the story...as the law goes only the evidence that is available is where the decision comes from...we have a witness that saw trayvon on top of him but never saw their hands...nobody knows what brought the scuffle on except the wanna be cop...had the kid lived it may have been a completely different story...or not...justice was served as it is served in this country...period...

i'll leave you with this...because bob is expecting it...its a what if but food for thought...

zimmerman told the cops when he ran into martin, martin asked "why are you following me?" and he replied 'what are you doing here" (i guess martin could have said "i asked first")...zimm then stated he started fumbling with his pockets because he couldnt remember where he put his phone...then martin jumped him...and "pounded his head into the ground" (leaving superficial abrasions and cuts...lol)...what if zimmerman tried to draw his gun and martin jumped him to defend himself?...we would never know and the witness have seen a struggle for a gun without knowing it...he viewed it from behind and even recanted his original "ground and pound" comments later)...it cant be entered in court because there is nobody alive to say it...imagine if the kid lived and did say that...what a whopper...but rule of law...there was no evidence that zimmerman threatened martin...only followed him...which is legal...then got beat up by him...then defended his own life...we accept that for several reasons...martin was a problem kid and nothing but trouble...sure...martin bought skittles and iced tea...kids get high with that combo...so he must have been up to no good...and the only evidence we have to go on is zimmerman defending himself...another situation where more than one person made a pile of mistakes and one ended up dead without a story to tell...fake witnesses...sure...i'll bit...he was a problem kid surrounded by problem people and the family is desperate...doesnt make him guilty of being the aggressor...rule of law...the evidence was what it was and wanna be cop gets off and goes around making other trouble for himself...but its all he said she said so...rule of law...he hasnt really done anything wrong...as far as the evidence goes...hell to some here he is a hero...a moron...but a hero...he took a bad kid out and to compound his story , he did it with a gun...

please dont argue it...i didnt say it did happen that way...just food for thought...

if anyone believes that innocent people dont die violently with greater frequency than we would like to admit, guilty people dont get set free, innocent people dont go to jail or people dont lie when they get into a situation where there isnt anyone to argue about it, theyre pretty naive...or just wont accept that it could be that way...we just have to accept what the courts decide and thank God we live in a free country that offers us the benefit of the doubt...and these guys are still morons...good intentions or not...

what do you think of the biden allegations?...lol...

by the way...for anyone who has been here a while...i never said i would shoot into my neighbors house...lol...flame on...:LOL:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
This goes on and on endlessly. It was a gated community in FL law the whole place is like a residents front yard. All Martin had to do was explain he was living with his Father in the Community. Instead the Dope Fiend (his corpse tested positive) acted belligerently and then attacked Zimmerman. The State of Florida denied Zimmerman a speedy trial to protect the news media from lawsuits after Zimmerman was found not guilty. Martin was four inches taller than Zimmerman, despite the media pictures of a 12 year old. Geoff Who hopes Zimmerman wins the current lawsuit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts