Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Banned
3,030 Posts
This forum has over 32 subforums I believe... or about that. only a couple are about news, politics and religions. Maybe if you try to participate more in others subforums and show an interest for firearms, self defense or laws a little heavier that your own crusade against those you consider extremist and bigoted, I'd change my opinion... meanwhile, with over 2200 posts and only a few of those in the FCC main subjects... I can't.
I'd love to just talk about the topics other than Islam and Muslims but when people bombard the forums and me with topics on Islam and Muslims or the assertions that Islam is so violent etc how do you expect me to respond?

I mean just take a look at the post that Barry45ACP made, below he didn't write that himself. He copied it off of the internet and is just trolling with it. Once this crap stops then I'll focus on topics other than Islam.

Just a couple quick questions here. Are any of these statements & references untrue???

Quran tells Muslims to kill the disbelievers wherever they find them (Q. 2:191), to murder them and treat them harshly (Q. 9:123), slay them (Q. 9:5), fight with them, (Q. 8: 65 ) even if they are Christians and Jews, humiliate them and impose on them a penalty tax (Q. 9: 29). Quran takes away the freedom of belief from all humanity and tell clearly that no other religion except Islam is accepted (Q. 3: 85). It relegates those who disbelieve in Quran to hell (Q. 5:10), calls them najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (Q. 9: 28). It orders its followers to fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (Q. 2: 193). It says that the non-believers will go to hell and will drink boiling water (Q. 14: 17).

It asks the Muslims to slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace and that "they shall have a great punishment in world hereafter" (Q.5: 34). "As for the disbelievers", it says that "for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Q. 22: 9).

Quran prohibits a Muslim to befriend a non-believer even if that non-believer is the father or the brother of that Muslim (Q. 9: 23), (Q. 3: 28). Quran asks the Muslims to "strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (Q. 25: 52), be stern with them because they belong to hell (Q. 66: 9). The holy Prophet demanded his follower to "strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; then after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Q. 47: 4).

As for women the book of Allah says that they are inferior to men and their husbands have the right to scourge them if they are found disobedient (Q. 4:34). It teaches that women will go to hell if they are disobedient to their husbands (Q. 66:10). It maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Q. 2:228). It not only denies the women's equal right to their inheritance (Q. 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Q. 2:282).

This means that a woman who is raped cannot accuse her rapist unless she can produce a male witness. Muhammad allowed the Muslims to marry up to four wives and gave them license to sleep with their slave maids and as many" "captive" women as they may have (Q. 4:3). He himself did just that. This is why anytime a Muslim army subdues another nation, they call them kafir and allow themselves to rape their women.

Pakistani soldiers raped up to 250,000 Bangali women in 1971 after they massacred 3,000,000 unarmed civilians when their religious leader decreed that Bangladeshis are unislamic. This is why the prison guards in Islamic regime of Iran rape the women and then kill them after calling them apostates and the enemies of Allah.
Now regarding offenses... you haven't been short of those either have you? moer educated and more veiled but offense nevertheless. I don't care what you do from now on, but maybe some meaninful participation in the forum would be advisable.
For the most part I haven't been insulting and when I have it's been nowhere near the extent of what I've been subjected to. But apparently people here can get away with doing it to me. When I did it back to them and started calling them Nazis I got banned, so apparently they don't like being treated like Nazis for their genocidal ideals but it's okay to insinuate on this forum that I am some kind of infiltrator or terrorist? I don't see how that is justified.

Of course, even when you do not know a bit about me, you have been very clear of what you think about my opinions... :rolleyes: anyways, and FWIW, there you have it.
You're right, I could care less about your opinions because it's quite evident that you're either playing dumb to troll or you aren't that intelligent at all and unfortunately I can't dumb mine down enough so that you'll understand them without having a million follow up questions and points that derail the discussion. Talking to you is like being covered in gnats and walking through a maze with no exit whilst also reading a choose your own adventure book with the end being you hit your head on a brick wall every time.

·
Registered
12,914 Posts
I'd love to just talk about the topics other than Islam and Muslims but when people bombard the forums and me with topics on Islam and Muslims or the assertions that Islam is so violent etc how do you expect me to respond?

I mean just take a look at the post that Brian75 made, below he didn't write that himself. He copied it off of the internet and is just trolling with it. Once this crap stops then I'll focus on topics other than Islam.

For the most part I haven't been insulting and when I have it's been nowhere near the extent of what I've been subjected to. But apparently people here can get away with doing it to me. When I did it back to them and started calling them Nazis I got banned, so apparently they don't like being treated like Nazis for their genocidal ideals but it's okay to insinuate on this forum that I am some kind of infiltrator or terrorist? I don't see how that is justified.

You're right, I could care less about your opinions because it's quite evident that you're either playing dumb to troll or you aren't that intelligent at all and unfortunately I can't dumb mine down enough so that you'll understand them without having a million follow up questions and points that derail the discussion. Talking to you is like being covered in gnats and walking through a maze with no exit whilst also reading a choose your own adventure book with the end being you hit your head on a brick wall every time.
Personal attacks warrant another banning, do they not?

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Personal attacks warrant another banning, do they not?
I can't dumb mine down enough so that you'll understand them

Talking to you is like being covered in gnats and walking through a maze with no exit whilst also reading a choose your own adventure book with the end being you hit your head on a brick wall every time.

It would appear so, kinda surprised me at that, first day back and all.

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
For the most part I haven't been insulting....

Thanks for proving my point... so you are not insulting at all... maybe you should quote all the times I have been insulting to you for you to reply like this.... Or maybe you are not that smart to find an intelligent response to any of my points to you??? so you end any argument with me calling me dumb and troll. You ahve done it more that once, and I haven't complained because it comes from you... Or maybe calling someone dumb is not insulting????? Maybe because if that someone is a woman is given??? :grin Or at least it is pretending to be insulting because I take things from where they come.... and yes I take your assertion on my personal behavior on this forum as, well, yours :dunno

How many times I have insulted you, Spartan? I'm curious. Or what you consider an insult because it seems we don't agree on that either...

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
You are right. I will start using another forum item in the bottom corner...

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
I mean just take a look at the post that Barry45ACP made, below he didn't write that himself. He copied it off of the internet and is just trolling with it. Once this crap stops then I'll focus on topics other than Islam.

He was asking you if what he posted was true, no more or less. You have chosen to not respond but complain of the source. He didn't suggest the source was true and correct, no more or less.

·
Banned
3,837 Posts

He was asking you if what he posted was true, no more or less. You have chosen to not respond but complain of the source. He didn't suggest the source was true and correct, no more or less.

Those dang facts tend to get in the way.

·
Banned
3,030 Posts
I'm happy to avoid the topic of Islam and Muslims. Like I said, I'd much rather talk about other topics like firearms, concealed and open carry and US politics.

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Valuable in the eyes of whom?

Not the powers that are in charge of bannings, it appears.
everything is relative :grin
and I don't think there have been any permanent bannings... just people moving on and away from this....

How valuable is a matter of opinions... It depends what you come here to read and learn.. :dunno

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
I'm happy to avoid the topic of Islam and Muslims. Like I said, I'd much rather talk about other topics like firearms, concealed and open carry and US politics.
The two are forever intertwined unfortunately

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Just a reminder for all of us:

Avoid:
(something)
transitive verb
1: to make legally void : annul <avoid a plea>
2obsolete : void, expel
3a : to keep away from : shun <have been avoiding me>
b : to prevent the occurrence or effectiveness of <avoid further delays>
c : to refrain from <avoid overeating>

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Just to keep within the spirit of these discussions, when someone crosses the line and gets a timeout ...

Perhaps the banner could read "beheaded" instead of "banned" :grin

·
Super Moderator
5,993 Posts
Just to keep within the spirit of these discussions, when someone crosses the line and gets a timeout ...

Perhaps the banner could read "beheaded" instead of "banned" :grin
:doh :smack. Time for a different topic.

141 - 160 of 161 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.