Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It was lighter weight stuff. 115 grain freedom and S&B. I thought the same thing initially about breaking it in but the C2 shot the same ammo with zero failures. The C model had failures with Wilson combat magazines and STI/staccato magazines.

For as much as these things cost, my inclination is to let the factory sort it out. If it were just a failure to eject properly it might be different but it failed to eject and failed to extract.

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
Yep, mine was stove piping every other mag. I’m sure they will sort it out for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,082 Posts
i'm just waiting for more of the john browning genius statements along with piss on plastic pistols stuff...:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
None from me today! Of course, while shooting the Staccatos I was carrying a shadow systems MR 920.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well, the Staccato is on the way back to the mothership. I think they probably caught my sarcasm when I enclosed a note that told them that I had multiple failures on extraction and ejection. I told him I realized it was not a Glock but, for the amount of money I spent I expected more reliability.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
Great move Shark, a sarcasm plus a guilt trip will get them everytime. This was helpful it gives me an idea of their turn around time on warranty work.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts