Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
54,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well, maybe slightly old :laughing but definitely kicking :grin
You are too kind Alexandria, too kind. Looking forward to seeing you in another class sometime in 2012. You still carrying that stick of death?

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I'd like to see this post made into a Sticky if possible.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
An abundance of valuable info brownie - thanks.

·
Registered
13,031 Posts
Brownie is a veritable "cornucopia" of practical SD info, amoung other things!:grin

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
That thought was advanced back when I posted this thread by two other members, maybe petition the mods?
Well, if your check hadn't bounced the first time..... :grin

Thread stuck with new title. Moved to Training and Tactics.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
this post is just a random new guy finding the thread and liking it then posting in it so other newbs might see it

·
Registered
54,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
There's a lot of information to glean/digest in this one, glad you found it of benefit in some way. :thumsup

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I did small boat ops for the navy, have two black belts and wrestled varsity in high school. I am pretty confident in my abilities. That being said, I am positive that learning some of the stuff from you will leave me that much better off.

·
Registered
54,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I did small boat ops for the navy, have two black belts and wrestled varsity in high school. I am pretty confident in my abilities. That being said, I am positive that learning some of the stuff from you will leave me that much better off.
Looks like you're in for the April 2013 Lake Mary h2h/defensive edged weapons course. Looking forward to training with you then. :thumsup

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Thanks for this Brownie. Gonna be fun just reading all these and soakin' in a little knowledge.

·
Registered
54,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Welcome I'm sure sir, hope you enjoy the threads. Any questions, don't hesitate to resurrect a thread :thumsup

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wow I have literally spent a few hours reading through these posts and they are very thought provoking, which was the intent.

Thank you for exercising my gray matter.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts